SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prepar3d v4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prepar3d v4
    Posted: June-07-2017 at 12:42pm
Apologies JP if this has already been answered but I couldn't find anything. Are there plans to make FSIPanel availed for P3Dv4? or have I not been paying attention and it's compatible already?
Hopefully this isn't the start of a myriad of messages asking when is it coming as I know you have a busy work life and this is only a part time thing for you.

please forgive me if it's not something you're keen on taking on and I would completely understand.
Regards
Brian

J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2017 at 3:36pm
Hi Brian,

Thanks for your message, I'm looking now at P3D V4 with the first high end aircraft available, the PMDG 747 Q2.

It looks like I will have to recode a lot of files to make FSiPanel compatible as all the existing scenarios won't work anymore on P3D V4.

I plan to release a new version of FSiPanel for P3D V4 which will also have new features.
I can't give an ETA for the release, I will try to work fast on it as I would love as well to fly dozen of approaches without worrying about the OOM!

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
BrianT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2017 at 11:16am
That's great news J-P

I have P3dv4 and the new 747 so if you need me to try anything just holla.

Regards
Brian

bearcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bearcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2017 at 1:17am
Hi J-P,
What is the latest news on FSI Panel for Prepar3d V4...I miss using it..
It is almost worth going back to V3!

:)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2017 at 1:29am
Hi guys,

Thank you for your patience, I'm very busy at work and working as much as I can on FSiPanel 2017.

It will be a new version with some improvements and new features, I'm testing it these days and finalizing the registration process.

It will be initially compatible with:
PMDG 737, 747, 777
iFly 737,747

new features:
- TCAS training
- create pilot waypoint to start your flight from any position you like.
- faster positioning.

This version will be compatible with P3D V3 and V4, possibility to use it on a computer having both SIM installed.

Network functions will be added after initial release.

I will soon ask for some beta testers for the aircraft stated above under P3D v3 and v4, the post will be on the forum.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
bearcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bearcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2017 at 2:34am
Thanks for the update J-P much appreciated...I will keep an eye out for the beta tester post

DF
BrianT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2017 at 10:24am
Excellent news J-P I've got the PMDG 737 and 747....for now :) so happy to help if I can
Regards
Brian

Ebs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ebs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2017 at 2:09pm
Absolutely brilliant news JP!
Just getting back into simming after a break and really missing FSiPanel in P3D v4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2017 at 12:41pm
Hi guys,

Beta registration is now open, please see the FSiPanel forum announcements for all information.

I'm looking for a few beta testers, each beta tester will test ONE aircraft to make sure we cover all possible bugs and improve settings, positioning of all the aircraft.

Expect beta phase to start within a week from now,

cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic