SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Screenshot Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - [Prepar3D] ULTRA SETTINGS Skylake i7 6700K + MSI G
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[Prepar3D] ULTRA SETTINGS Skylake i7 6700K + MSI G

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karmelofsx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Prepar3D] ULTRA SETTINGS Skylake i7 6700K + MSI G
    Posted: March-18-2016 at 3:10am
Branimir View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Branimir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2016 at 3:10pm
Nice graphic Clap and FPS.
I dond know difference between i7 and i5 because I have i5 3.1 GHz 4-core and I have sliders to FULL in P3D with aerosoft airbus and aerosoft scenery and I have the same FPS.
What is the doffernce between i7 and i5?
Branimir Filovski
ADR746

karmelofsx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karmelofsx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2016 at 5:07am
i7 is more efficient
ebphoto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebphoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2016 at 5:04pm
Just curious, is Prepare 3d more stable or faster than FSX Steam?

E
Arecee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arecee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2017 at 8:10am
Nice and smooth, had to chuckle at the cars going faster than the plane Big smile
electric man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote electric man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2017 at 11:24am
Nice video, just the real world, except for the cars racing at 150mph, there are tools to correct that. Is this P3D v4 or v3? and oh yes the " subscribe to my channel"  should only show at the end and not for the biggest part of the video, that killed the enjoyment for me to much.
Geir Haukland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geir Haukland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2017 at 6:37pm
Hmm, no 4k video. Wow, sure you must have a graphic card that supports it and setting set to 4k. Video looks okay, but nothing more, sorry..

Have A Nice Flight!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic