SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Terrain and XpressSim Products > Ultimate Terrain And XpressSim Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Patch for version 1.1 - UTX -USa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Patch for version 1.1 - UTX -USa
    Posted: November-28-2017 at 7:23pm
Hi - I am reinstalling fsx and have version 1.1 of UTX-USA installed.   When I click on the link to get the patches for versions earlier than 1.2 it has a 404 error - file not found.   Where can I get the patch for 1.1 so I can update to the most recent version?

Thanks - Blake
Snaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2017 at 11:12pm
Never mind - I was able to find the download for the entire thing and will reinstall that once it is done. :)
Snaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2017 at 8:40am
ugggggh - I downloaded and installed everything and it still says version 1.1.

How do I upgrade to the current version? Thank you
quantumleap View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quantumleap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2017 at 9:35pm
Which link did you use to download UTX-USA V1.1? We no only sell UTX USA V2.x and the only downloable version for UTX V1.x from Flight1 is for v1.2b (found here).

Jeff

Check out my aviation photography and digital art at Photisify
Snaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2017 at 11:01pm
That was the link I used.   I think the installer was version 1.1 but the textures were the those from the final update.   Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic