SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Scenery and Mission Making Tools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

P3Dv4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dexthom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P3Dv4
    Posted: June-01-2017 at 11:58am
Any plans to provide an update for P3Dv4?
FrankBarbosa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankBarbosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2017 at 1:44pm
Wow, it didn't take long for someone to come along asking for an update for a completely reworked simulator that was only released 2 days ago.
dexthom1 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dexthom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2017 at 9:09am
You didn't read it I asked if there were any plans. Put brain in gear before engaging mouth.
FrankBarbosa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankBarbosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2017 at 1:55pm
I read it and understood exactly what you were implying by your question. Don't you think that if there were plans to update it or if it was in the works that developer would be making an announcement like he always does? 
dexthom1 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dexthom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2017 at 5:07pm
Unfortunately the forum for IS3 is very short on announcements.
webestereo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webestereo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2017 at 12:45am
Hello guys, 

Well, +1

I would like to know about F1 updates for V4... for Expl GTN750, and the EZCA....   P3DV4 is kind of boring without`em...

Happy flying... Cool
ualani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ualani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2017 at 7:12am
Originally posted by webestereo webestereo wrote:

Hello guys, 

Well, +1

I would like to know about F1 updates for V4... for Expl GTN750, and the EZCA....   P3DV4 is kind of boring without`em...

Happy flying... Cool

I think you're asking that question the wrong forum friend.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic