SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

P3D v4 question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blazer05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P3D v4 question
    Posted: September-05-2017 at 8:59pm
Can I install the beta if I do not have P3D v3 installed?

Franklin Duncan
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2017 at 1:15am
Ezdok 2.5 beta? Yes, of course.
Ezdok Camera v.2 Beta-test team   {Sorry for my English. It's not my native language. I really hope that I understand written English.}
blazer05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blazer05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2017 at 8:43am
How do I install the beta.

When I tried it, it tried to find my P3D v3 installation, but I do not have one.

Thanks for any and all help.

Franklin Duncan
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2017 at 9:56am
Which version of EZCA you tried to install 2.5 beta? If you bought version 2.0, you install it the normal method via Fligt1 wrapper. After that, you simply copy in a folder EZCA2 all the files from the beta version 2.5 build 11, start the Configurator (config.exe) and version 2.5 is ready to use.
Ezdok Camera v.2 Beta-test team   {Sorry for my English. It's not my native language. I really hope that I understand written English.}
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic