SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

P3D V3 + MJS Q400 Major Problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FCD01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P3D V3 + MJS Q400 Major Problems
    Posted: December-21-2017 at 11:39am
For the last week I have been trying to use the MJSq400 Pro with FSiPanel in P3DV3 - 1 without success.

Firstly, the q400 runs perfectly vis FSiPanel in FSX SE; similarly other aircraft such as iFly run perfectly via FSiPanel in P3DV3.

However, whilst the q400 appears to install correctly as an extended add-on into FSiPanel, when I select move ac and P3D reloads itself, the q400 only partially loads - almost as if there is a problem loading the gauge. The attached screenshot shows the problem,   The joystick works but none of the other controls and the aircraft gently descends until it crashes.  If I hit brakes, FSiPanel releases control  to me, but the only control remains the joystick.

I have tried the following - several reinstalls of FSiPanel and the q400 - reinstalls of P3Dv3.3 and then P3Dv3.4 - testing both simulators in a totally clean state except for the installation of FSUIPC {registered}.  I am using Win7 and have reinstalled all the simconnects from the P3D install.

In view of the lack of probels in FSX SE, I am pretty sure this must be a simple resolution but I can't see it! So v grateful for any advice on where  I might look next?

John Rooum

J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2017 at 1:17pm
Hi.

Yes i need to update the files to match the latest edition of the q400 Pro for P3D V3. I did it last week for FSX and need to complete the work for P3D.

I will let you know when done. Probably within 48hrs.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
FCD01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FCD01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2017 at 3:05pm
Ah - thanks J-P - much relieved as I thought it was my pigs😷😬😷

Don’t hurry - I assume v4 is quite rightly your top priority . Looking forward to it.

Cheers

John
J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2018 at 8:22am
Hi John,

Sorry for the delay, I was working full time on FSiPanel 2017.
Did you update your FSiPanel to 2017 already?

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
FCD01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FCD01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2018 at 11:17am
Thanks J-P

Does that mean you have updated v1 so that MJC q400 Pro is now ok?

I haven't updated because I wish to retain V1 capability [the aircraft I beta test are released for FSX thro' to P3D V4] and I was waiting to buy the full 2017 version - which I have just seen appears to be available via your website ..... so that ismy next job!!

Cheers
John

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic