SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > Opus Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

P3D v3.4 compatibility

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HenryR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P3D v3.4 compatibility
    Posted: July-16-2017 at 2:19pm
Hi, Stephen.

I have noticed that versions of OpusFSI leading up to P3D_v3.4 had specific OpusPDK DLL files for each version... that is, OpusPDK_v32.DLL for P3D_v3.2, OpusPDK_v33.DLL for P3D_v3.3, etc. I have currently installed OpusFSI_v4.7.3.5 (which I believe is the "final" version 4 iteration), but still contained the OpusPDK_v33.DLL. Is this correct? Is there not a specific variant for P3D_v3.4?

I have not had the opportunity to purchase and try out the new OpusFSI v5 or P3D_v4 as yet, but hope to in the near future.

Thanks in advance.

Henry
HenryR
Opus Software View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Opus Software Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2017 at 2:31pm
There is no 64-bit OpusPDK for P3Dv4 at present. However the dotnet 4 SimConnect is quite efficient. If and when LM correct the errors in their PDK Sample software for the 64-bit v4 we will look at completing our development of a v4 PDK interface (that's if it proves necessary as well).

Stephen :-)
Opus Software View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Opus Software Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2017 at 2:35pm
There is an OpusPDK for P3D v3.4, see our GS Guide and install the latest release or beta.

http://www.opussoftware.co.uk/opusfsi/opusfsi_v5_getting_started2.htm#P3D

Stephen :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic