SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > SkyDecks Panel Design
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Opencockpits Modules Compatibility

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote banzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Opencockpits Modules Compatibility
    Posted: November-11-2009 at 3:27pm
Anybody out there use Opencockpits Plug and Play Modules, ie. MCP, EFIS, NAV/COM successfully with Skydecks?...if so, how'd ya do it?...I can get them to work with the default and Friendly Panels but really want to use on Skydecks...appreciate any help!

Steve Leingang
KSparkuhl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSparkuhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2009 at 1:47pm

I'm not familiar with their products... but I do know that many custom variables are used in the design of the panel, so I'm fairly certain they won't work.

Wish I had a better answer for you.

Saving the world, one panel at a time.
banzai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote banzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2009 at 7:24pm
Appreciate the info!...MCP and NAV/COM work!!!...

john737 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2010 at 6:17pm

hi,

how did you get opencockpit modul to work with skydecks? did ever get EFIS to work with it too?

I have skydeck and also PMDG,but to be honest with you PMDG sucks, I like to go back to skydeck and see if I could make my MCP and EFIS from open cockpit to work with skydeck. hope you can help me.

ThanksConfused

bel262 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bel262 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2011 at 1:29pm

Hello,

Any new information about the compatibilty with the opencockpits modules since the latest reply.

Thanks Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic