SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion Forums > Hardware, Software, and Computer Technology
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NVIDIA Inspector and DX10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebmercer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NVIDIA Inspector and DX10
    Posted: January-27-2011 at 9:46pm
I'm building a new Flight Sim rig next week and was doing some homework on how to setup the computer and flight sim. After reviewing Nicks "how to" I still have a question, I'm going to be using a GTX580 with latest drivers installed along with NVidia Inspector and was planning on using DX10. In one part of his excellent tutorial Nick says if using DX10 to set filtering to Anisotropic and Check AA in FS and then in the NVIDIA INSPECTOR V1.932 link, he says IN FSX/FS9 graphics settings, make sure AA is unchecked and Filtering is set to Trillinear. I didn't know which post supersededs the other. Thanks in advance!
ebmercer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebmercer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2011 at 2:32am
bueller
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic