SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Not working in P3Dv.4.1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g7usl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not working in P3Dv.4.1
    Posted: December-17-2017 at 7:13pm
As soon as the fligth is loaded the EZCA program dissapears from the bottom bar. I have followed and carried out all the properties security and still nothing.

I am now so fed up with this addon that I am now seriously contemplating Chase plane that has enjoyed very favourable reports. OuchAngry
Dave on the English Riviera.

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2017 at 12:33am
Then you got this error? There were some changes in the system? Maybe a Windows update? What version of the EZCA2? Which anti-virus?

If you want to try Сhase you no one interferes. Good reviews about Сhase I see them on the forum, for example today after the latest update it just goes into a crash. Smile
Ezdok Team. {EZCA2-beta versions test and limited support}

Му Ezdok.2 cameras profiles there: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Jkrw/W9trazJpN
g7usl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g7usl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2017 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Then you got this error? There were some changes in the system? Maybe a Windows update? What version of the EZCA2? Which anti-virus?

If you want to try Сhase you no one interferes. Good reviews about Сhase I see them on the forum, for example today after the latest update it just goes into a crash. Smile
LATEST. WINDOWS SECURITY ESSENTIALS
Dave on the English Riviera.

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2017 at 2:08am
Originally posted by g7usl g7usl wrote:

LATEST. WINDOWS SECURITY ESSENTIALS

Most likely the launch Resh.exe blocks WINDOWS SECURITY ESSENTIALS. Try to disable firewall. The best solution is to install a free antivirus, such as Comodo 10 and adding it to the exceptions folder EZCA2.
Ezdok Team. {EZCA2-beta versions test and limited support}

Му Ezdok.2 cameras profiles there: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Jkrw/W9trazJpN
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic