SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No Help Required - Just a Vote of Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dougal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dougal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Help Required - Just a Vote of Thanks!
    Posted: November-12-2015 at 9:47am
What a truly great addon.  I know this is payware, but seriously J-P, I'm enormously grateful you took the time to write and develop this addon.  It's completely changing the way I use my sim!

Its a stunningly simple piece of software (from the front), that does exactly what it says on the tin.

I have MANY addons, and I'm sure you'll understand what I mean, when I say this has made the same kind of difference to my simming, as did the purchase of Pete's FSUIPC all those years ago.

BRILLIANT - THANK YOU!
Phil 'Dougal' Symonds - Windows10 x64 - P3Dv4 - M/B: Asus Z170-Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700 @ 4.7ghz - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200 - Vid: Asus GTX970
J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2015 at 10:22am
Many thanks for your kind comments!
I'm very glad that you enjoy the software.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
mhamilto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhamilto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2015 at 10:53pm
Agreed.  FSiPanel is a fantastic add-on.  Excellent product and service by J-P.  Will be even better when the A2A Comanche is added to the list of supported aircraft.  Thanks for making flightsimming even more enjoyable.Smile
seippg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seippg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2016 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by mhamilto mhamilto wrote:

Agreed.  FSiPanel is a fantastic add-on.  Excellent product and service by J-P.  Will be even better when the A2A Comanche is added to the list of supported aircraft.  Thanks for making flightsimming even more enjoyable.Smile

Have to agree about that Comanche comment.  While I only have it working with my Q400, the training is brilliant.
tonygoole View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonygoole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2016 at 9:53am
Best sim add on ever, so easy to use and so versatile. its given me more confidence to practice landings.

just need to get the flare right now lol.

loving every minute of using the software. its great to set up stars and practice them and setting your radio's and dme and stuff. instead of just staring at the magenta line. SmileSmile

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
mokja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mokja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2017 at 5:47am
Hello

From me also a big THANKS

Is also a p3d V4 Version planed??

Greetings Thimo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic