SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Scenery and Mission Making Tools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Model is invisible

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hendrik357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Model is invisible
    Posted: April-29-2017 at 3:45pm
I have discovered a new interesting problem with Instant Object Studio. It is something I did wrong I believe and not a problem with the program.

I have been building a new model and when I was ready to save it I saw the model was up in the air and not setting on the ground. I set the reference
point to the center of the object and it came down to the ground but it was sunk half way into the ground. I went ahead and saved the model.

When I went back to do some more editing to the model as usual it needed a reference point which I gave it and I can see where the reference point but the model is not anywhere in site.

Thanks for any advice or support.

Dan Culver
hendrik357
hendrik357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hendrik357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2017 at 4:07pm
I also find that none of the other models I created show up in Instant Object Studio. All of the models I've made were created with IOS. And when I try to make a new model I see an invisible box with red lines that define the shape of the object but the object itself is invisible
hendrik357
hendrik357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hendrik357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2017 at 2:36pm
Disregard this issue I got it figured out.
hendrik357
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic