SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Cessna 162 SkyCatcher
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Low FPS with Garmin Panels on

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlesko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Low FPS with Garmin Panels on
    Posted: September-09-2017 at 10:54am
Hi.Ive installed Cessna SkyCatcher 162 .After first install I did not have any problems with it and I have 30-35 FPS also with hard scenery.But suddenly a problem occurred.Now I have 8 Fps inside and outside also with FSX SE default scenery.But when I turn off battery and also Garmin panels turn off fps f jump from 8 to 40 inside and 60 outside with default scenery.When Garmin panels turn on Fps drop down to 8 constantly.I did not change any simulator settings.
Can you help me?
Thanks
Charles

charlesko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlesko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2017 at 3:24am
I ve tried to reinstall FSX SE.But after two flights the problem is back.and on the right Garmin I
cant set nav map and there is a black screen
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2017 at 10:26pm
There is no support for this product, but you might want to check and see if any .dll files were removed from your antivirus software. This is usually the issue with black screen issues. You also need to make sure you set up exclusions with your security software so it doesn't scan your FSX directories.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
charlesko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlesko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2017 at 6:52pm
Hi Jeff.Everything seem ok about of Antivirus soft.Here is my screen about my problem.Low FPS when Garmins turn on and as you see any nav map on the right Garmin.

charlesko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlesko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2017 at 7:01pm
And now with Garmins turn off.FPS jump from 6 to 40 FPS

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic