SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lost Spot View

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockliffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost Spot View
    Posted: September-03-2017 at 4:26am
Pleeeease help, I have recently installed P3D V4 and also the latest 64bit compatible Ezdok, 2.5. I have used Ezdok for many years with both FSX and P3D V3.4, and although it's been frustrating on occasions, I have been pretty pleased with it. However, with this latest build in P3D V4, for some reason, I am unable to find spot view (?) the view that allows you to fly around the aircraft with the hat switch, or is it chase plane view, anyway, I'm sure you know the view I'm talking about. I have unassigned every view in P3D so there is no conflict with Ezdok, I have unassigned switches to the hatswitch in the button configurator in Ezdok, and I have tried every button possible to assign the view, but after three days I am at a loss as to what has happened. It's not that I can't assign the view, I simply cannot find it anywhere! Help with this very frustrating issue would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
simperfi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simperfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2017 at 4:52am
It's possible the definitions are gone from your cameras.cfg file.

If that is the issue try this fix to replace the file

delete - cameras.cfg -- in your Appdata/Roaming/Lockheed Martin/Prepar3d v4 folder
Run P3d - you only need to go to the scenario screen -- not open a flight.

Close P3d and run. Ezconfig tool
Run P3d
Check the --S key -- swaps the view to default spot view

Good luck

Ps - the latest 2.5 beta build fixes the config tool as it was not removing conflicting keys.
Kevin
rockliffe View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockliffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2017 at 5:38am
Kevin, you've sorted it! Top Man! That has been driving me crazy. Thanks very much for your help, very much appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic