SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Terrain and XpressSim Products > Ultimate Terrain And XpressSim Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Land glitch in UTX Europe 2.1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Land glitch in UTX Europe 2.1
    Posted: September-11-2017 at 3:35am
Hi

So after getting Ground Environment World I decided to purchase Ultimate Terrain X Europe last night. Very happy with it until I found this glitch near Weymouth in southern England. Land textures and autogen trees and buildings out where the sea should be and what looks like a river running along where the actual coast should be... pics included:

Checked my scenery priorities and they match up with what it should be. I'm using FSGlobal 2018 mesh and the Ground Environment texture replacement but other than that it's a clean install of P3D v4. I deleted LM AppData and ProgramData folders and cleared the registry before reinstalling. Everything was run as Adminstrator with AV software disabled.
quantumleap View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote quantumleap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2017 at 3:40pm
I can reproduce this. We'll add it to our known issue list for further development investigation.

Jeff

Check out my aviation photography and digital art at Photisify
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic