SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kaspersky is reporting v2.5 contains malware

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kaspersky is reporting v2.5 contains malware
    Posted: August-28-2017 at 7:53am
And this started today. I had to add ezdok to exclusions and also trusted applications so that I'm able to use it but I'm running at a risk not knowing if the software contains a virus all of a sudden or not.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2017 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Denco Denco wrote:

And this started today. I had to add ezdok to exclusions and also trusted applications so that I'm able to use it but I'm running at a risk not knowing if the software contains a virus all of a sudden or not.

Antivirus responds to EZCA2.5 therefore, due to the fact that EZCA for maximum performance uses some methods of work with keyboard and mouse is similar in principle to the work of some viruses. Just add EZCA to the antivirus exceptions.
Ezdok Camera v.2 Beta-test team   {Sorry for my English. It's not my native language. I really hope that I understand written English.}
Terblanche View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terblanche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2017 at 9:08am
I've added EZCA to antivirus exceptions
And exclude it from scan
Marked it as 'SAFE' and include application
BUT KASPERSKY is going mad and all bells and whistles go off when I try to load EZCA ...
What's going on all of a sudden???
Terblanche Jordaan
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2017 at 9:14am
I solved this problem simply and permanently. I have installed Comodo Antivirus. He is also free. EZCA Folder in the exceptions and have never had a problem. :)
Ezdok Camera v.2 Beta-test team   {Sorry for my English. It's not my native language. I really hope that I understand written English.}
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terblanche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2017 at 9:21am
Nickbe -

I've had Kaspersky for as long as I can remember and not once in the past did it give me any problem with EZCA. It has been paid for on all 4 my computers/laptops and now all of a sudden it has a 'problem' that it seems it can/will not exclude. Surely it's not just a case of uninstall Kaspersky and download something else.

If there was a problem before, or if I continuously have problems, I would have considered it but it's only now and ONLY EZCA :-(
Terblanche Jordaan
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2017 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Terblanche Terblanche wrote:

Nickbe -

I've had Kaspersky for as long as I can remember and not once in the past did it give me any problem with EZCA. It has been paid for on all 4 my computers/laptops and now all of a sudden it has a 'problem' that it seems it can/will not exclude. Surely it's not just a case of uninstall Kaspersky and download something else.

If there was a problem before, or if I continuously have problems, I would have considered it but it's only now and ONLY EZCA :-(

I think we're going to talk with Kaspersky and solve the problem.
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Terblanche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2017 at 1:49pm
"I think we're going to talk with Kaspersky and solve the problem."

:-(
THANK YOU

The only way to fly is to turn Kaspersky completely off and that's never a good thing with all the Shi'jank that's flying around nowadays.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2017 at 7:40pm
Denco, Terblanche,
Please send EZCA.EXE for scan to: https://virusdesk.kaspersky.com/
After result "File EZC​A​.​exe is infected." press button "I disagree with the scan results".
I have already done so.
The more people challenge the result of the scan, the faster the Kaspersky EZCA entered in the exceptions.

Tomorrow Marniftarr will contact the office of Kaspersky, but to solve this issue is likely to require cooperation from Flight1.
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terblanche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2017 at 8:28pm
I've send the file and the result is:
File EZC​A​.​exe is safe.

... maybe your "disagree" was strong enough :-D

I've loaded P3D4 and it went through without all the alarms and quarantines
But I don't know if it is because Kaspersky changed its attitude or maybe because I've now made sure that every possible include and exclude for EZCA is somewhere in Kaspersky. Let's hold thumbs that it remains this way.

Thank you so much for your continued speedy support.

Tokitaumelie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tokitaumelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2017 at 12:57am
Hi

Ran into the same issues, EZCA excluded from Kaspersky and result from upload to Kaspersky:

Kind regards
Denco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2017 at 5:25am
I've submitted the file to Kaspersky Virus Desk and it reports that the file is clean.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2017 at 5:47am
All right, the file was removed from the list of infected. Now Kaspersky no longer have to isolate him.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic