SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Terrain and XpressSim Products > Ultimate Terrain And XpressSim Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just want to clarify Please,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just want to clarify Please,,,
    Posted: January-09-2018 at 5:33am
Hey folks. Well, bout to install P3Dv4.1. I got the proff. version, being as I fly for a living.

Anyrate, trying to get caught up on what I need to install here.   I'll get the GEX World, then as far as UTX goes....do I just need to d/l the newest files and install, then I'llk be good to go.  Everything will be a fresh install for P3D 4.1.

Thanks for the clarification.

Best,
David
quantumleap View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quantumleap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2018 at 9:55am
Only the latest versions of UTX V2.x products work with P3Dv3 and P3Dv4. If you have UTX v1.x versions you would need to upgrade to the V2.x versions (it's a paid upgrade). Note that Ultimate Alaska X is not supported in P3D.

Jeff

Check out my aviation photography and digital art at Photisify
b737 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2018 at 1:04pm
Hi Jeff, Thanks. A,ready on v2:x of UTX. Ill just d/l the latest versions.

Best,
David
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic