SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Joystick configuration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helberger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joystick configuration
    Posted: January-11-2018 at 4:12pm
Hi,

This is for P3Dv4 latest version,  I have added another Saitek USB Trottle quad, but noticed that in the Joystick Configuration menu it only shows devices 1-3. Two devices (quads show up in 2).What is the workaround to select either one, it no longer works to use any switches on these Throttle quads.

Anyone would know???

Thanks
My System is 3770K OC at 4.4GZ, P6T Mobo, 6 GB OCZ 1600 Platinum Ram, EVGA GTX 285 1GB, Coolermaster V8, Samsung 22" Monitor, Windows 7 64bit, 2x500GB H/D one for OS, one for FSX.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2018 at 1:15am
Hi,

How many controllers do you have connected now? More than three? What version of EZCA installed? After connecting the trottle did you run the Configurator? (EZCA Config tool)
Ezdok Team. {EZCA2-beta versions test and limited support}

Му Ezdok.2 cameras profiles there: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Jkrw/W9trazJpN
helberger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helberger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2018 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Hi,

How many controllers do you have connected now? More than three? What version of EZCA installed? After connecting the trottle did you run the Configurator? (EZCA Config tool)

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I have 4 controllers attached now:

1      Saitek Yoke
1      Saitek Ruder Pedal
2x     Saitek Pro flight Throttle Quadrants

I have version 2.6.0.27 for P3D V4

I did run the Configurator, the two quads show with two identical names, so can I set ezca up in this case???

Thanks
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2018 at 3:17am
If I'm not mistaken, EZCA can be used to configure not more than 3 controllers.
You don't need to choose Saitek Ruder Pedal, it has no buttons.
Select separately both controllers Saitek Pro flight Throttle Quadrants and Saitek Yoke.
If difficulties arise in two of the same controllers, unfortunately I can't check, I only have one Trottle is connected to the Yoke. After the weekend I ask a question on this problem the author Ezca - Marniftarr, it must be the answer.

helberger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helberger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2018 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, EZCA can be used to configure not more than 3 controllers.
You don't need to choose Saitek Ruder Pedal, it has no buttons.
Select separately both controllers Saitek Pro flight Throttle Quadrants and Saitek Yoke.
If difficulties arise in two of the same controllers, unfortunately I can't check, I only have one Trottle is connected to the Yoke. After the weekend I ask a question on this problem the author Ezca - Marniftarr, it must be the answer.

Thanks for your effort,

In Device Manager Windows 7, there are two entries with the same name as well, so yes there may or may not be a work around for this. Waiting to hear what Marniftarr has to say.

Thank you.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2018 at 5:48am
Originally posted by helberger helberger wrote:

In Device Manager Windows 7, there are two entries with the same name as well, so yes there may or may not be a work around for this. Waiting to hear what Marniftarr has to say.

I reported the problem Marniftarr, the author Ezca. Write to him in support (form bottom of page)
http://www.ezdok-camera.com/troubleshooting
and he will personally with you to resolve the problem.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic