SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Scenery and Mission Making Tools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IS3 global or local .BGL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunbjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IS3 global or local .BGL
    Posted: May-07-2017 at 11:35am
It wasn't as simple as i hoped it would be. The 2 latest bgl files I made won't show up in the library list, unless I pretend to reset the reference point and then overwrite the bgl file in IOS. After that the 2 bgl files will appear in the library list in IS3. But when I try to place the objects I get the message that the BGL files are locals and that I am trying to place them outside this local area. This hasn't happened with the other older BGL files, where I've been placing the objects even much further away.
Yes, I must tell that I have created the first object near an abandoned airfield 2 -5 miles away from the areas I want to change without any problem until now.

How do I do to change the BGL files to global. I guess it must have something to do with the SETTING OPTIONS but it is not very well explained in the manual. At least I would be able to change it from now on, but I can't figure out how.
Very thankful for any help,

Gunbjo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic