SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Scenery and Mission Making Tools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IOS Saving objects in bgl files

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunbjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IOS Saving objects in bgl files
    Posted: April-26-2017 at 12:13pm
I have got problems when trying to save objects in bgl files. I have managed to save several objects in the same bgl file but only if I do it at the same occation. If I close fsx and start the next day IOS doesn't accept the old bgl-file so I have to make a new one. Yesterday I got an answer that the .bgl wasn't approved. This isn't the exact words (I am sorry but I can't remember the exact words) but that was what it meant. Now when I tried to save to an old .bgl I got this message instead: "Unable to rename temporary files." should my old bgl files be temporary files?
And I didn't try to rename it of course.
It is said in the manual that If I first create an .bgl then a project file will be automatically created but it seems not to be happening every time.
Very grateful for any help
Gunbjo
Gunbjo View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunbjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2017 at 8:50am
Is there really no one who can help me with IOS? Now I have created a couple of new buildings and I have  to make new bgl files for this. If I try to save them to an old bgl file, I always get the answer shown above . What's more, this time IS3 doesn't seem to find this new bgl- files eighter.
All the old bgl files are in the library but not this new ones although both the project and the bgl file has been created. And they are all in the Add-on folder.
It's really frustrating.
Gunbjo
Gunbjo View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunbjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2017 at 4:15pm
I mannaged to solve this issue myself. I had somehow lost the reference points of two objects and then Is3 doesn't look for these bgl files. I don't think this is clearly explained in the manual.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic