SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Scenery and Mission Making Tools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Instant Scenery is doubling objects.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rennman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Instant Scenery is doubling objects.
    Posted: April-01-2018 at 12:41am
Some objects are doubled and others aren't...Here is a pic of the issue...Any ideas?

please excuse my post formatting...my keyboard is against my yoke and i only have room to type with one hand!
ualani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ualani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2018 at 10:11am
Can you explain the issue in greater detail?
ddavid View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2018 at 11:44am
With the 'double' object showing in normal flight, open IS, select the library object containing the offending object. then right click to identify and then delete the unwanted doppelganger.
Then, I think, you will need to save the edited library object - but FSX often does that automatically...
Cheers - Dai.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic