SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Scenery and Mission Making Tools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Instant Scenery and Library Maker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingwv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Instant Scenery and Library Maker
    Posted: August-09-2009 at 1:02pm
Hello all, um i am having trouble with my library maker i think. I dont really quite understand where i save the scenery bgl once i have made it in library maker to get it to show up in instant scenery? can someone tell me what path to save the scenery bgl to, its an airplane that i want made which i turned the mdl bgl to a model library bgl and id like it to show up under vehiclesaircraft.bgl in the program instant scenery, Thanks Smile
FSDiscoverer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSDiscoverer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2009 at 7:44pm
You should save the library you made with Library Maker into an active scenery folder (e.g. Addon Scenery\scenery). After that, restart Flight Simulator (if it is running). The new library should appear in Instant Scenery now. If it doesn't, check that addon libraries are enabled in Instant Scenery options.

flyingwv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingwv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2009 at 11:47pm
how cn i find out if addon libraries are enabled in instant scenery?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSDiscoverer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2009 at 11:41am
Click on the Options button in Instant Scenery and enable the Add-on global libraries checkbox.

flyingwv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingwv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2009 at 12:35pm
Thanks for your help fsdiscover, but i got the object into the program and working great, its just that now every plane i add to it shows up all black, so im guessing thats a texture problem? If you could tell me how to correct this please it would be appreciated, Thanks, John
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSDiscoverer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2009 at 1:44pm
Maybe the textures are missing. Make sure the textures for the object are in the in the texture folder corresponding to the scenery folder where you put your library, e.g. if the library is in C:\MyFolder\Scenery, then the corresponding textures must be in C:\MyFolder\Texture

patio917 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patio917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2009 at 10:15am
Im trying to see if there is a way to select all files when using library maker selecting one by one is very time consuming. Thx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic