SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Scenery and Mission Making Tools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

installing objects

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote collltip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: installing objects
    Posted: March-17-2017 at 1:03pm
My latest problems.In Instant scenery,when I place an object,say a nissen hut from RAF small buildings library and save it to Instant scenery.bgl,it saves it to a new Instant scenery .bgl rather than adding it to the existing one.The second problem,when I save it,I get a message saying that EZ Scenery library is not supported.I erase every mention of EZ scenery from the computer and try again.This time when I save to Instant scenery.bgl,it says some other scenery library is not compatible,and does not save.
pmm33
FSDiscoverer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSDiscoverer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2017 at 9:29pm
By default, Instant Scenery wants to add objects to "InstantScenery.bgl".

When right clicking, you can select "Add to another file..." in the context menu that appears, then enter the new file name in the dialog box that appears (or select an existing BGL file that you created with Instant Scenery).

Quote EZ Scenery library is not supported

What is the exact wording of the error message?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic