SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > Fokker 70-100
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedInstallation / Key Error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Installation / Key Error
    Posted: January-07-2015 at 8:36am
Hi All,
I have purchased and downloaded the F100 at flight1 using their software wrapper.
Installation seems ok, first flight in FSX is ok.
But when I launch FSX for the next time and select the F100, I get a simple Error message saying "Error! Invalid license" and FSX crashes.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the fokker several times (and yes, I had to reactivate the license key), but no change. first start ok, second with error message and FSX crash.
Any ideas? Any help is very appreciated. Unusableas it is at the moment, just annoying.

Many thanks in advance
Fred

Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2015 at 1:28am
Hello,

What operating system are you using?

Do you have antivirus active on your system?

Where do you have FSX installed?
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
katana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2015 at 2:29am
Hi, many thanks for your reply.
I use Win7@64.
Yes, Antivirus is active.
My FSX is installed in Folder F:\FSX\. I have FS9 installed, too (F:\Flight Simulator 9\).

Any more info needed? Hope these can help you to solve that issue.

Many thanks and regards
Fred

ubersu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubersu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2015 at 6:38pm
Make sure that your antivirus has not quarantined any Flight1 related files and then exclude your FSX folder, subfolders, and the C:\Flight One Software folder (assuming that is where you put your key and license files. If the error persists then re-install the F100 with the antivirus turned off.

DJ
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic