SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Product Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[In Progress] Pilatus PC-12 Gauge Issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murobertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [In Progress] Pilatus PC-12 Gauge Issue
    Posted: October-06-2017 at 4:37pm
I recently purchased the Pilatus PC-12 aircraft and installed it for use in FS9. When I start FS and attempt to select this aircraft, I get an error message stating that "Flight Simulator was unable to load some aircraft or software. You can continue using Flight Simulator but this aircraft or software will be disabled." The faulting gauge is identified as "F1PC12.gau". After this message pops up, FS becomes frozen and I can only recover by killing FS through task manager. I am running FS9 on a Win XP SP3 system with 2GB of RAM. I tried reinstalling the software as per Flight1's instructions while antivirus software was disabled. I have also installed the product update available on Flight1's website. No luck so far. Does anyone have any ideas about how I might be able to get this aircraft to function? Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer.
best regards,
Murray
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2017 at 7:24pm
Hello,

I am sorry I cannot help with this issue as I no longer have the sim installed or the operating system. Perhaps someone else that has a similar setup can help.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
murobertson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murobertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2017 at 12:50pm
Thanks anyway Jeff.
murobertson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murobertson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2018 at 4:47pm
I've done some more troubleshooting using Dependency Walker. It appears that the F1PC12.gau module references the files IESHIMS.dll and WER.dll. These files are not present on my WinXP system and I am not sure they are supposed to be. Does the Pilatus PC-12 gauge file require these dll files on a WinXP system?

I obtained copies of these files and placed them in my Windows System 32 folder. This led to more missing dll files being reported by Dependency Walker.

I wonder, are there files required to use this aircraft that are missing from Flight1's installation package?
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2018 at 7:28pm
I am not sure about these .dll files. Can't offer much help on WinXP here.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic