SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Heli Traffic 2009 and FSDiscover Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - [In Progress] FSDiscover error mesage Windows 10
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[In Progress] FSDiscover error mesage Windows 10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [In Progress] FSDiscover error mesage Windows 10
    Posted: June-03-2016 at 9:33am
Since my laptop was upgraded from Widows 7 to Windows 10 I have not been able to use FSDiscover with FSX due to an error message that results in FSX shutting down.

As I also have FSX and FSDiscover installed in my desktop and both are working fine with Windows 10, I would like to fix the problem preventing the operation in my laptop.

Can anyone offer a solution to this particular problem?

The error message is seen below.
Rob
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2016 at 5:22pm
Click Yes to run it. Make sure you are running FSX and installing FSDiscover as an administrator.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
Red15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2016 at 5:01am
Thanks Jeff for your response. I have done as suggested and installed FSDiscover as administrator and with the anti virus disabled.  I used the original disk to install followed by installing the downloaded update version 1.20.
However after clicking "run" a message appears that says.
"Microsoft Flight Simulator has stopped working.
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.  Close Program "

After clicking on Close Program FSX closed and no further messages regarding a solution appeared.

I am wondering what else can be done after checking the forums as nothing seems to suggest another option.
Thanks for your help
Rob

Rob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic