SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Terrain and XpressSim Products > Ultimate Terrain And XpressSim Support
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Images of Currently Available XpressSim Products
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Images of Currently Available XpressSim Products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Images of Currently Available XpressSim Products
    Posted: January-10-2017 at 3:08pm

Please note; I make no income from this project. I am endorsing it strongly because this scenery development is cutting edge and provides the best performance with the right development direction for the ESP render engine, FSX box, FSXSE and Prepar3D all versions.

Allen has provided images with descriptions for all the currently available XpressSim catalog products. You can review the individual threads, or, look over the product catalog at Scenery Solutions website: https://www.scenerysolutions.com/   Click 'PRODUCTS' and select the regions you wish to review. I have consolidated preview images below.

XpressSim users can simply select a <Region> product in the free XS interface control and then click: Visit Product Website.  Over time the catalog will grow immensely.

...and remember the community is welcome to become involved with XpressSim development by suggesting locations; http://www.simforums.com/forums/xpresssim-product-request-thread_topic57155.html

XpressSim is free to install and use all the unlimited use free products as much as you like to evaluate XS, and, they are always yours to keep. More free sceneries will be added over time and the goal of XpressSim is to try and release 1-2 new locations per week.

Performance over these sceneries is second to none using a new proprietary development system that allows incredible detail with low impact on performance. I have personally never seen so much detail in large city scenery and enjoyed the frame rates I have experienced.

XpressSim works with FSX Box, FSXSE and Prepar3D and also allows multiple sim use on the same system.  I have all 3 FOUR (with beta NDA release LOL) simulators installed and have extensively tested XS on all of them with UTX, GEX/GEP3D.

Scenery prices range from FREE! to $1.95 through $5.95 USD, no Flight1 wrappers, it all comes direct to you though the XpressSim interface. A complete record of all your purchases and downloads is kept in a single location that reports what you purchased and if it is downloaded/installed/active. It can't get much easier than that! In the event of a sim reinstall you can recover your scenery at any time with very simple steps. 

Below I have posted my own images of all the currently available sceneries, including the 'unlimited use' free products. As the catalog grows I will add 3-4 images for each product to this thread. 

In these images Ground Environment Prepar3D World Edition  is the background land texture product in use as well as UTX USA, Canada and Europe for the landclass. As you can see all these products work together seamlessly.

USA REGION:

Superior City And KSUW, Superior, Wisconsin

KDLH Airport Region (Duluth Intl), Duluth Minnesota

Duluth Cityscape And KDYT, Duluth, Minnesota

Brownsville City And KBRO, Brownsville, Texas

Kelleys Island Airport (89D), Kelleys Island, Lake Erie

Middle Bass Island And Airports, Middle Bass Island, Lake Erie

North Bass Island And Airport, Lake Erie

Put-In-Bay (3W2), South Bass Island, Lake Erie

Rattlesnake Island (58OH), Lake Erie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CANADA REGION:

St Johns Airport Region CYYT, St Johns, NL

Peterborough Airport And City, Peterborough, Ontario

Gander City And Airport CYQX, Gander, Newfoundland

SPAIN REGION:

A Coruna Airport (LECO), A Coruna, Galicia

A Coruna Airport Region, A Coruna, Galicia

A Coruna Cityscape, A Coruna, Galicia

ITALY REGION:

Florence Airport Region LIRQ, Peretola, Tuscany

Florence Cityscape, Florence, Tuscany

FRANCE REGION:

Propriano Airport And City, Propriano, Corsica

Ajaccio Region, Ajaccio, Corsica  

GREECE REGION:

Patras Cityscape, Patras

Patras/Araxos Airport Region (LGRX), Araxos

akriesman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akriesman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2017 at 7:29pm
Awesome !   Thanks for that Nick.
Allen

quantumleap View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quantumleap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2017 at 10:16pm
Great stuff Clap

Jeff

Check out my aviation photography and digital art at Photisify
FlyingAxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlyingAxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2017 at 12:07pm
Jeff is right, the pictures are really great....

Being one of the guys flying around the World for about 2 1/2 years now, a tour triggered by Aerosoft, and having some extended space to post in a special Forum, I took the time extending it to European destinations by quite a lot of places being enhanced by XpressSim V2. I'm not willing advertising products coming from Paderborn, however, the fellow virtual pilots are a nice bunch of guys.

Here are some pictures from this tour:

Florence

Accacio

Propriano

Valencia cityspace and harbour

Barcelona

The last XpressSim destinations (for me) of this row will be Marseille including its offshore islands and, not to forget, Nice.

If someone is interested, I used PMDG's B738 NGX together with UTX Europe v2 and GEX and even when flying short distances between detailed cityspace regions, UT2 traffic fully blown and detailed weather produced by AS16+AS Cloud Art, I'd never been endangered crossing the magic VAS border. Okay the weather wasn't really demanding... Wink

All in all the impression given by the product series mirrors the character of those places.

BTW, the declaration given by Nick at the beginning of this tread is true for me as well, I'm not commercially involved.

Axel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic