SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Heli Traffic 2009 and FSDiscover Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HeliTraffic for Prepar3D v2.5

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bletwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HeliTraffic for Prepar3D v2.5
    Posted: February-15-2015 at 9:17am
Hi

Its probably an old question but are you going to do a version of Heli Traffic for Prepar3d v2.5 or is there a way of modifying the FSX version to work in P3D?
I had HT2009 installed in FS9 and FSX but have finally moved over to P3D and miss heli traffic behaving as helicopters should at my UK airfields.

Regards

Nigel
Sergeant
Airtrooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airtrooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2015 at 6:15pm
I second this request!

I'd pay for it all over again if it'd work with P3D.

I have a hunch the original individual developer (Flight1 being the publisher) is no longer involved though, which may make it a none starter? I think he originally made a freeware version before it became a retail product. All it'll take is another bright and driven developer to create a new addon to do the same thing in P3D...
oveegerup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oveegerup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2015 at 8:32am
Hear Hear!!
Ove
Geir Haukland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geir Haukland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2015 at 10:06am
I dont think they develop the program anymore, but i can be wrong here, one more reason i dont move to a sim that is not compatible with sweet addons, sorry could not resist, but its the truth..

Have A Nice Flight!
JockoFlocko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JockoFlocko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2015 at 2:01am
I loved that little applications for FSX. I used to create little schedules for the Cera Simaircraft 412 & 212 to perform rescue services in OrbX's PNW.

I would pay again to have it in the P3D 2.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic