SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Heli Traffic 2009 and FSDiscover Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heli Traffic 2009 Illegal Licence Notification

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pierre Mouton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heli Traffic 2009 Illegal Licence Notification
    Posted: July-09-2016 at 4:01am
After a Major Computer Mallfunction, I had to reset my Flight simulator P.C. to Default Factory Settings, and re-install all my programmes from scratch, including my legally purchased Heli Traffic 2009.

This was about 2 weeks ago, at the beginning of July 2016. Ever since I get an Invalid Licence prompt every time I start FS 2004 and attempting to activate Heli Traffic 2009 from within FS 2004.

As you can hopefully see from the attached .jpg attachment, this product was purchased from you on Sunday, April 26 2015 at 3:04:32 AM on order Number 1188057 and issued on Proof of Purchase Certificate Number 1188057-76958V8U to me – Pierre Mouton from No. 8 Tarka Street, Helderkruin, Roodepoort in Gauteng Province of the Republic of South Africa. 

Can you please help me to re-instate this legal licence. I am a very Keen flight Simmer, and now I don’t even want to fly anymore, because I got so used to having AI Helicopters flying all around.

Regards,

Pierre Mouton

Pierre
Jon Gowing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon Gowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2016 at 7:28am
I have just bought a new pc with Windows 10.  When I re-installed Heli Traffic I had the same problem; the module installs in FS9, but when i select any menu item I get the invalid license error.  I too have proof of purchase: 679924-CL57FB1E, Fri May 1 1:54:58 PM 2009.
Simtrain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simtrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2017 at 9:41am
I've just reinstalled windows, and FSX, and am having the same problem. Helitraffic didn't give me an option for registration when installing, nor when I started FSX.

Can someone help please?

Thanks

Steve
FSDiscoverer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSDiscoverer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2017 at 8:53pm
You need to run the wrapper (the file with the red airplane).

If you no longer have it on your PC, simply download it again from the product page. After starting the wrapper, click Reinstall instead of paying and follow the instructions.

Hope this helps.

Simtrain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simtrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2017 at 3:22am
Thanks for the reply, I have re-downloaded it.

Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic