SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Heli Traffic 2009 and FSDiscover Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

heli traffic 2009 DVD/CD Back-up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pcpilot007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: heli traffic 2009 DVD/CD Back-up
    Posted: March-26-2015 at 7:46pm
Hi All, Can someone tell me if it is possible to make a DVD/CD backup copy of heli traffic, and if so how? the reason for this is so that if I have to reinstall heli traffic again I don't have to download it again, I am planning to use an old laptop to download files, surf and such, and a machine not internet connected for flt sim. help most appreciated.

Paul   
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2015 at 3:37pm
Hello,

You just need to copy the original download (the one with the payment screen) and your software key to your own DVD. You can then reinstall using them.

If you are using a machine that isn't connected to the internet, you will need to use the license transfer option within the download. It is much easier to reinstall the software if you enable temporary access for the install only.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
pcpilot007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pcpilot007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2015 at 4:03pm
Hi Jeff, Thank you for your help, will have a go later, help most appreciated

Paul.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic