SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Products and Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GTN 750/650 upgrade P3D V4.2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattdee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GTN 750/650 upgrade P3D V4.2
    Posted: February-13-2018 at 4:52pm
Is there currently or will there soon be an upgrade for the GTN 750 Series GPS to work with the latest P3D V4.2. As the unit is inoperable in the latest P3D version.
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2018 at 1:00pm
The individual GTN 750 and 650 will not be updated to v4.2. GTN Complete package software is the only product that will receive future updates going forward.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
Tiberiu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiberiu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2018 at 3:22pm
If you own the GTN Complete, then just go to the sales website and redownload the latest version, it will have P3D V4.2 compatibility.
Viking01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viking01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2018 at 5:23am
Is it meant to download V2.05 from the sales page and re-install that or from the page with the separate products for re-installing?
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2018 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Viking01 Viking01 wrote:

Is it meant to download V2.05 from the sales page and re-install that or from the page with the separate products for re-installing?

You can redownload to the 2.05 update if you own GTN Complete.

As stated earlier, the individual 750 and 650 downloads are legacy and only work with v2/v3. These have not been updated.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
Viking01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viking01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2018 at 3:56am
Yes, I do, thanks!
Grosnou38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grosnou38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2018 at 8:26am
Give me a hand.

After reinstalling the P3Dv4.2 simulator on a new reformatted SSD, I have a problem installing the F1 GTN750 GPS again.
Before starting the setup, I disable my AVG anti-virus.
When I launch the setup, here are the different messages (see below) that I have after having indicated the path of my simulator P3Dv 4.2
After the setup, when I launch "F1TGTNConfigP3D. exe v1.23, I get the same messages as those below.

Flight1 GTN Config Error
Error finding simulator path, you must have moved the folder without fixing the registry: \Prepar3D.exe

F1 GTNError
Can not locate the Prepar3D directory.
First select the appropriate P3D version.
Then click OK to browse to the location of P3D

Flight1 GTN
Error code 11
A key component of the Flight 1 GTN is missing. Also, make sure that this file was not quarantined by our antivirus!
If it has, then it must restored quarantine of the anti virus

Flight1 GTN
Error code 10
A key component of the Flight 1 GTN is missing. It is most likely that it was deleted by your antivirus.
The file is named gntInterface.dll and should be located in P3D \gauges folder.
Te file must be restored from quarantaine of the anti virus.
For more information, read the link bellow

After AVG antivirus check, no quarantine and no exclusion of the file gtnInterface. dll.
In the "P3Dv4.2"folder, I have a F1GTN directory with under FPL directory containing F1GTNConfigP3D. exe, F1UpdateTool. exe and the corresponding *. pdf files.
In the folder "gauges" three files "F1GTN. dll, F1GTN_Keyboard. ini, F1GTNSVC. dll" and also "gntInterface. dll" from 01/07/2017 05:54 of 1774 Ko
Waiting for your answer,
Best regards

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic