SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > Fokker 70-100
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGlobal FSX bug when F70/100 is selected

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote col1p1p1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Global FSX bug when F70/100 is selected
    Posted: September-16-2014 at 3:38pm
Hello,

I contact you because I have bought the F70/100 last week and I have a problem since I have installed it :
  • Firstly I select the F100 in the aicraft selection window. I click OK. Then, FSX freezes during approx 1 or 2 minutes. After that the aircraft is loaded.
  • Then I click on the button to change the airport where I wish to start my fly. FSX freezes during more than 5 minutes.
  • I tryied to do that several times, it is always the same thing. 
  • Then I have uninstall and reinstall it fully, deactivating my firewall and all other protections.
  • The same thing append. 
  • FSX freezing whatever the menu I choose in FSX, if I had selected the fokker before.
I don't know if it is normal, but when the fokker is selected, I hear a sound (something like engine or APU) on background.

I never tryied to fly with it, I would like to solve this problem firstly.

Of course, I have not the problem with the other aircrafts.

My computer configuration is the following :
  • CPU : Intel i5-3340 3.1 GHz
  • RAM : 4GB
  • Graphic card : NVIDIA GeForce GT 620
Please, help me, I really want to use this aircraft.

Best regards
--
Colin
Jodok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jodok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2014 at 3:01am
Colin,

Thanks for the post - I found it as I have exactely the same problem trying to run the Fokker on a similar system:

Windows 8.1
Intel Core i7-4770k
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760

First I thought the problem had to do with Fokker not beeing compatible with Direct X 10 Preview. So tried the demo version of Addon Converter X (http://www.flightsimtools.com/adconvx/) but unfortunately this did not help.
I think the software is just not running nicely under Windows 8.1 (as I had a lot of problems with FSX since switching from windows 8 to 8.1).
I still try to find a solution. If anybody has an idea, inputs are much appreciated.

Cheers,
Jodok

F70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2014 at 10:03am
Colin and Jodok

I don't have this,when i click on load Fokker 70 the loading time is the same  when i load a other aircraft,about 6 or 7 seconds.
When i select the airport it's showing in about 5 or 6 seconds.
Maybe it's the Windows 8 who give the trouble.
Don't know what you have a HD or SSD,SSD load faster.

My system is : Intel i7-4771 3.90 Ghz - Asus Z87-A - Asus GTX770-DC2OC-2GD5 - Memory 8 GB - Windows 7 64 - Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120 GB / 250GB - Samsung HD 160 GB / HD 1 TB

Jan.
ubersu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ubersu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2014 at 6:47am
I realize this post is over a month old. For those who may read it in the future, you might try disabling Windows Error Reporting in the OS.

DJ
ghrasko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghrasko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2015 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by ubersu ubersu wrote:

I realize this post is over a month old. For those who may read it in the future, you might try disabling Windows Error Reporting in the OS.

DJ

I highly reccommend DJ's solution. It also worked for me.

Gabor
Motormike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motormike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2015 at 7:45am
How can i disable it?
flaviossa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote flaviossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2015 at 6:39pm
If you disable it you will disable a important part of the Operational System. Don´t do it.
The issue you´re facing is because Flight1 DRM not with the plane itself.

Flight1 staff already know about that and it affects some Flight1 products like the Fokker, LevelD767, etc. I only can expect that they do something about it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic