SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Panel Configuration Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gauges Transferable

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flynby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gauges Transferable
    Posted: July-13-2017 at 10:49am
Sir, I have created a group of gauges with flaps, gear lights, ect using FSPS.  I am trying to stop from having to recreate this group every time I want to add to a different aircraft  I have the cab file made.  But I have to copy and paste every time I want install in a different aircraft.  What do I have to do to make this all one gauge that would be transferable?  Thanks
Bert Pieke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bert Pieke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2017 at 11:28am
If you move the cab file into the Gauges folder, any aircraft panel can call these gauges.

Is that what you are after?
Bert
flynby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flynby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2017 at 2:45pm
The cab file is in the gauge folder.  I was hoping this group of gauges could be call "anything" and saved.  Then if I wanted to put it in a new aircraft, I could go to FSPS -  find "anything" - and the gauge would appear and changes would be added to the panel.cfg.  I take it reading your reply this cannot be done.  Many thanks.
flynby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flynby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2017 at 3:26pm
This is my project.  I like carrier landings.
Bert Pieke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bert Pieke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2017 at 3:54pm
As for FSPS, I do not know.

I edit my panel.cfg files with Notepad.
Bert
flynby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flynby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2017 at 7:52pm
Yea, so do I.
fsafranek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fsafranek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2017 at 12:24am
Looks like a handy gauge for carrier ops.  Since all parts are on the same window you should be able to just copy it as a whole and drop it in any aircraft you want use it in.  Since you've merged the RFN Gauge into into it you'll need to take that out if you have any plans to share this.
flynby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flynby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2017 at 10:13am
Thank you for your reply.  Let me ask you this:  I always have to open a new window and create a new background.  Then I can copy and paste the gauges.  What do I do so I can bypass this background issue?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic