SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Product Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Garmin GNS530 GNS430 and manuals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alastairmonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Garmin GNS530 GNS430 and manuals
    Posted: September-14-2007 at 5:24am
Hi !

Checking the Garmin website it appears that they have now discontinued the GNS530 and GNS430.

For those who want links to the full manuals, here they are:

GNS430
http://www8.garmin.com/manuals/GNS430_PilotsGuide.pdf

GNS530
http://www8.garmin.com/manuals/GNS530_PilotsGuide.pdf

Obviously, there is no way of telling how long these links will remain active, but I'm assuming that Garmin will be supporting the owners of the real units for the time being.

Alastair

Core i5 3570K overclocked to 4.7GHz, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GTX 680 graphics, Win 7 64-bit

AOPA #04634067
pbenoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbenoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2007 at 3:57pm
Alastair ... just want to say a BIG THANKS!!!!!

Cheers and Best Regards,

Paul Benoit
KAPV
peterd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2008 at 10:03pm
I have just rebuilt my computer and while attempting to download Piper Meridian, I get the following message: "FLT1PIPERM.DLL is missing", in the same process I then get a message saying I am unable to extract the GNS 530 Trainer. I have made numerous attempts via direct download but still no luck! I figure the missing DLL is affecting the GNS350 extraction???

Thank you

Pete
luap View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2008 at 11:24pm

The dll issue... I think you need to make sure that you are temporarily diabling any antivirus and firewall you are running.  Then reinstall using only a wrapper (the file or another one just like the one you downloaded prior to purchase, never from an extracted exe as that will not work) along with your key and password.

The garmin trainer issue has been gone over many times.  This is a result of a MS security patch and can be circumvented quite easily.  Just run the trainer install and let it fail.  Then visit this link to get the zipped 530 trainer.  http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=24925.  Install that trainer and all will go well.  Use no other trainer.  This is the latest one that works with the RXP gauge.

Holler if we can be of any more assistance.

Paul Scott Bartelt

The grass is always greener over the septic tank

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic