SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Products and Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FSX-SE and Instant Scenery 3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSX-SE and Instant Scenery 3
    Posted: March-28-2017 at 2:58pm
I have read through the forums and found mixed reviews of "fixes" so Instant Scenery 3 will work with the Steam Edition of FSX. Some people report having succeeded while others trying the same "fix" have not been able to get it to work. Would you please say if the developer is actively working on making it fully compatible with FSX-SE? If it was compatible, I would buy it in an instant (no pun intended) as the earlier version was one of my absolute favorite utilities in FS9 and kept that sim alive for me for many years. I really miss the ability to fix and enhance FSX-SE scenery the way I could with FS9...
Thank you
Ian
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2017 at 5:14pm
Hello,

Please post your issue here for a proper response from the developer:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_topics.asp?FID=31&title=scenery-and-mission-making-tools
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic