SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Product Support
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - FSX Steam - GTN Complete - 750 Appears blank scree
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFSX Steam - GTN Complete - 750 Appears blank scree

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSX Steam - GTN Complete - 750 Appears blank scree
    Posted: October-12-2017 at 3:30pm
  • GTN Complete - purchased under rhunter@huntergrpllc.com
  • I cannot get the GTN screen to power on in the panel.  The problem occurs upon switching to the GTN screen.   In the JustFlight Add On I can select the GTN750 in the dash, but it does not turn on.  I also can use the standard Steam Cessna Skyhawk and it does not turn on.
  • When I start the Garmin Trainer and click power on, it sometimes start and other times does not.  If I go to settings before I start it and select config, it always will start.
  • I have uninstalled JustFlight, Flight1GTN and Garmin Trainer Lite and reinstalled with the same outcome.
  • There are no error codes or messages that appear
  • i7, 32GB, Win 10, NVidia GTX1070 8GB, FSX - Steam, JustFlight PA-28-161 Warrior II (for FSX)   
  • ESET Virus Scan.  Disabled during install, but it always finds a file with a virus when Flight1 starts.
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2017 at 5:09pm
Hello Rhunter,

Register your purchase using this link:
http://www.simforums.com/forumreg.htm to gain access to the GTN licensed forum area and post your issue there so we can help you.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic