SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion Forums > Hardware, Software, and Computer Technology
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FSX MULTI DISPLAYS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSX MULTI DISPLAYS
    Posted: August-01-2017 at 7:54pm
Hello my name is Danny, I am trying to run FSX with only 3 monitors of different resolutions. Not in surround mode. My main display is 1920 x 1080 and the other 2 are 1024 x 1280. I just want to be able to undock my instruments from leveld 767 onto my smaller monitors. My graphix card is a GTX 680. I have done this before successfully 3 years ago but cant remember for the life of me how to do it again. I can get 1 monitor to work right with my main monitor, ( I can undock my instruments and move to that active monitor). But when I plug in the 3 monitor FSX loads but doesnt display anything. Any help would be great!

Danny
767300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 767300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2017 at 11:31am
Just to update this post, I uninstalled FSX and installed P3D v3 and have ZERO problems undocking my instruments in LevelD and moving them to different monitors. P3D is the way to go.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic