SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion Forums > Hardware, Software, and Computer Technology
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fsx Advanced Animation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fsx Advanced Animation
    Posted: June-06-2009 at 10:55am

Hello. I've recently gone to Fsx using windows Vista 32 bit. I've been tweakin it and so far no major problems. But I do have a question in regards to the advanced animations. I have this checked but I hav'nt seen animals and so forth. I have animations such as traffic, sound and so forth but I'm missin the other stuff. I suppose this has to do mainly with the graphics card? The computer I'm runnin this on has a AtI Radeon 512mb X1650GDDR2. The computer has plenty of ram and so forth. Gateway computer by the way. I know this is not a brand new release of their card. Thank you, Cameron

Phase View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2009 at 10:59pm

Cameron

Have you tried the "Game Park Patrol Mission" you should see elephants crossing the runway at the start of the mission, and in the Hawaii Checkout Mission there are humpback whales. 
There are not too many animals (mainly birds) in the main sim, they seem to be confined to the missions part of the software.
Regards
PeterH

Nil illegitimum carborundum est

FSX SP2; i7 2600K, OC 5THz liq N2 cooling 16GB 1600 DDR3 RAM, GTX670, WINDOWS 7 64; 256GB OCZ Vertex SSD; Samsung 2233RZ 120Hz Monitor
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic