SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FSiPanel Compatible With P3DV4.1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dciobanu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSiPanel Compatible With P3DV4.1
    Posted: October-14-2017 at 8:29pm
Hi, everybody! Just wondering if there are any plans for FSiPanel being migrated to version 4.1 of Lockheed MartinP3D.
Dragos Ciobanu
BrianT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2017 at 12:08am
there is a beta version at the moment which does work with 4.0 and so faron my system at least it appears to be working on 4.1 also. the device is currently on holiday but full testing will resume on his return.
Regards
Brian

simbio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simbio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2017 at 7:39am
Can we have some update on this?
Thank's
J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2017 at 3:49pm
Hi,

Beta phase was on hold for a couple of days as I was abroad, I just came back behind the computer and the beta team has flown a lot of approaches using the new version, I will now look at the results and resume the beta phase.

At this stage, I would say that the work is completed by 95%, still some work to be done but we're on a good track.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Pacoche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pacoche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2017 at 4:27pm
Thanks a lot!!!! is one of the best addons I own! Can't wait! 
simbio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simbio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2017 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by J-P Garraio J-P Garraio wrote:

Hi,

Beta phase was on hold for a couple of days as I was abroad, I just came back behind the computer and the beta team has flown a lot of approaches using the new version, I will now look at the results and resume the beta phase.

At this stage, I would say that the work is completed by 95%, still some work to be done but we're on a good track.

Cheers,

J-P

So, there is some hope that PMDG aircraft works with FSIPWink
Welcome back
Eagle67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eagle67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2017 at 4:44am
Hi

Fantastic product and great news form vendor SmileSmile
(64bit are our future Smile)

Brgds
Søren
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic