SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Heli Traffic 2009 and FSDiscover Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FSDiscover and P3D?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larshgf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSDiscover and P3D?
    Posted: November-13-2012 at 4:21pm
Will FSDiscover be developed for P3D?
FSDiscoverer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSDiscoverer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2012 at 4:30pm
Most likely.
larshgf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larshgf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2012 at 4:44pm
I'm looking forward to this - any release date??
he asked hopefully Smile
Zhah001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zhah001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2014 at 7:16am
Great product! After trying it I bought it. This works great except for one thing: Some of my helis do not show up, doing the framerate test they don't appear. Some do, some don't.

What is the trick to get a heli to show up? I have checked that the category is "helicopter" in all the helis I have. I downloaded some cool helis from HoverControl and most show up, but some don't. Please advise.
You can easily check best quality Test king - oracle exam dumps prepare you well for the
Mike Sierra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Sierra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 3:19am
It's been a long time I've seen the FsDiscover HUD infos with FsX (alas, there is still no version working with P3Dv2), but as far as I remember, the number of items shown is limited.
So if you are in a region with densely set heliports (or other FsD items), only part of them will show up.
My only solution was to reduce the radius for highlighted items in these regions.
Michael.
P.S.: PLEASE (!) give us FsD for P3D - even at a new buy - it's worth the thing!
FSDiscoverer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSDiscoverer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2014 at 6:59pm
We will have it - I just cannot promise a specific release date, sorry :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Sierra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2014 at 2:34am
That's great to hear/read!
Looking forward....

Michael.
jdlinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdlinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2015 at 1:05pm
This program is almost a "must" for Return to Misty Moorings. We have 2 databases with literally EVERYTHING listed, all of our scenery locations (800+), all of the places not listed in the GNIS program (over 1000) ... and we have it all FREE for anyone. Problem is, we don't have it for P3D. We REALLY HOPE this comes out soon. We have offered to the developer to be beta for it since we have such extensive databases that could be tested.  I hope this one happens soon.

Doug Linn/ Return to Misty Moorings

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Sierra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2015 at 8:02am
In the meantime P3D changed its version number(s) faster than light - is there any chance, that the development of FsDiscover can keep pace?
Michael.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic