SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Panel Configuration Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FS Aspen not working with Carenado Seneca

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifly777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS Aspen not working with Carenado Seneca
    Posted: December-04-2017 at 9:56am
Hello,
I am using FS Aspen and whenever I try to open the aircraft on which I have the gauge installed (Carenado PA34 Seneca II), I only get the autopilot gauge and the FD gauge as well as a beeping sound over my speakers. I have tried reinstalling Aspen as well as reinstalling the aircraft. I have tried to make sure any leftover files were deleted when reinstalling and also I have tried to remove the gauge and put it back in. When I open the configurator the picture does look weird and the cockpit is not showing correctly. Any clues as to what this might be? Using Windows 10. It has worked for me on Win10 previously with no isses and the internet connection for the particular PC is disconnected at all times to prevent updates from screwing up the configuration.

Please let me know if any further information is required.

Thanks in advance.
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2017 at 4:49pm
Hello ifly777,

The FSAspen is not officially supported with Windows 10 as it is an older gauge set. Your results will vary with this operating system.

You might want to make sure you have installed the Visual Studio redist of the various years to see if that helps resolves the issues.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
ifly777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ifly777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2017 at 8:26am
Hello,
Okay, thank you. Are there any alternatives to FS Aspen available which is in fact compatible with Windows 10 and even Prepar3d? Haven't been able to find any. Will try with the Visual Studio redist to see if that helps. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic