SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > Fokker 70-100
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFokker in P3D

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote umbramiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fokker in P3D
    Posted: December-01-2015 at 5:39am
Hi, does anyone have experience with the DA Fokker 70/100 in P3D(v3)?

I bought it yesterday at flight1, thought it would be worth the try.

i can load it in the sim, but its stuttering every few seconds, with cracking sound, and i had a OOM after 10 min of flying, never had a OOM with PMDG etc. before.

So maybe it's just too old, but if anyone has a tip it would be appreciated. 

leodirk View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leodirk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2015 at 7:25am
Yes I have the experience in Prepar3D, alle versions. It is not working. No visible taxi and landing lights. At night you can see through the aircraft from the outside. And all the instruments are freezing when you are flying for some time.
It is frustrating and disapointing that the aircraft is done so well for fs 9 and fsx, that the VC-panel never came out so far. I wish that someone, a manufactorer will stand up and make a fokker 70/100 with vc compatible with Prepar3D, or whatever flightsimulator.

I love my fokkers,Smile
Best regards,
Leo
andreash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andreash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2016 at 6:42am
Hello Leo,

Can you say something about the technical limitations/backgroud why it does not work. Is the exterior model the issue or the Gauges? Is there any chance to adapt things to work even if just partially without some modules?
Best,
Andreas
leodirk View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leodirk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2016 at 11:25am
Hi Andreas,
I have tried several things. I think it is because of the difference between FS 9 and Prepar3d Original was the Fokker written for FS9. So I think themodeeling as well as the gauge programming is different in FS 9 and Prepar3D. It is as it is very very disapponiting. I would like that someone would grt the machine code for the whole DA Fokker and can write a new code to make it work with Prepar 3D and make a Virtual cockpit as well.
Best regards,
Leo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic