Forum LockedFokker 70/100 FAQ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fokker 70/100 FAQ
    Posted: October-02-2010 at 3:39am
Q: Can I use the Flight 1 Fokker 70/100 in “FS9” and/or “FSX”

A: Yes. If you purchase the boxed version, the installer will ask you if you want to install FS9 or FSX version. If you purchase the download version, make sure you choose the right download link. There are 2 separate links for FS9 and FSX

Q: My installation completes with errors, what should I do?

A: This is most probably a “antivirus” or other protection software problem. Before installation of the product make sure:
    You have administrator rights.
    You have disabled all “antivirus”, “anti-spyware” or other protection software
    Run the installer by a right-click with the option “Run as administrator”

Q: Where/how can I update the product?

A: Uninstallation and reinstallation of the newest full installer from Flight1 or running the latest update installer found here:
http://flight1.100megabyte.com/updates/Fokker70-100-SP2.5.exe

Q: My Flight 1 Fokker 70/100 product is running very very slow, showing 4fps, is this normal?

A: No it is not normal. If you are able to run other software with normal frames per second, Fokker will run normal too. You are most probably running Windows 7 with a older version of the product. Please update you product to the newest version by either:
1) Uninstallation and reinstallation of the newest full installer from Flight 1
2) Running the latest update installer found here:

Q: After Installation, I can not see the Flight Director (FD) bars and/or Autoflight (AFCAS) does not work, what should I do?

A: There is a problem with your FSUIPC software. The installer installs a FSUIPC module. In some cases this may removes a already existing FSUIPC version. Please go to: http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html and reinstall FSUIPC. FSUIPC is required for both, FS9 and FSX. You do NOT need to buy and/or register FSUIPC!

Q: After Installation, I can not see any small fonts in FMC. The text lines are partly/full invisible?

A: There is a problem with the installation of the fonts. This is a common problem when running Windows Vista or higher and using outdated installer. Please update you product to the newest version by either:
1) Uninstallation and reinstallation of the newest full installer from Flight 1
2) Running the latest update installer found here:

Q: I can not see any side views in FSX, is this normal?

A: Yes it is. In FSX you can not see side-views, since it is a FSX limitation. The VCP graphics will replace the side-views in FSX in future.

Q: Is the navigational database updated, where can I obtain new data?

A: Yes it is updated. You can obtain new data from http://www.navigraph.com/www/fmsdata.asp, but this is a commercial service. Use the “Cheyenne/Fokker/Mustang/Super 80 Professional” product to update the Navdata. 

Q: My Flight 1 Fokker 70/100 freezes all EFIS and FMC screens after a while, the rest is working normally, what should I do?

A: You are running into licensing problems. Please uninstall and reinstall the product using your Flight 1 license. If this does not help, please contact support here including your order information from flight 1. You will get further instructions how to solve the problem if you legally own the product.

Q: In FSX I can not find the takeoff-speed table. Where is it?

A: FSX does not support links in the scratchpad. So the scratchpad organization differs from the FS9 version. You find the loadsheet in the “Reference” tab and the checklists in the “Checklist” tab. The speed table is found below the checklists.

Q: The Load - Manager does not save any values into the aircraft?

A: There can be 3 problems. Make sure that you run the Load Manager by right click “Run as administrator”. The Load Manager has 4 aircraft types to select.

F70 – Fokker 70 without centre tank
F70CT – Fokker 70 with centre tank
F100 – Fokker 100 with stair
F100SD – Fokker 100 with sliding door

Make sure that the aircraft (livery) you load in flight simulator is of the same type as the aircraft you have loaded and setup in the load manager. Be aware, the fuel you set in the load manager will NOT be loaded into the aircraft when starting. Fuel loading must be done manually!
Flight1 Fokker 70/100
Support
www.flight1.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic