SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - False-Positive reaction ? Our official position.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

False-Positive reaction ? Our official position.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: False-Positive reaction ? Our official position.
    Posted: January-18-2017 at 8:11pm
Hi, everybody. We conducted a research of this problem and revealed that false positive responses of antiviruses arise even on the empty application which is enveloped by a protective wrapper. Actually antiviruses react to awrapper in which our files but not on a wrapped code. 
(don't confuse a wrapper  during purchase).

Today we improved this situation for three important files which are necessary for complete functioning of EZ in the future.

Those files:
EZCA.EXE
UPDATER.EXE
CONFIGTOOL.EXE

False positive responses of antiviruses this frequent and widespread phenomenon. Unfortunately. But it doesn't mean that our files really contain the malicious code.

Here you can download latest files without false-positive reaction:

Password for archive "ezdok-camera"

and to check them for existence of viruses here:

virustotal.com - the website which integrates 56 antiviruses and you can check our files. If the majority of antiviruses tell Ok, it means Ok

results of testing of updated files:

EZCA.EXE - 

1. Only 3 minor antiviruses report false-positive reaction.

2. I do not know those antiviruses. The majority antiviruses like Kaspersly  , Avira , Nod32 , Norton - tell Ok.

CONFIGURE TOOL :

There is clean !

UPDATER.EXE:

Kaspersky , Avira , Nod32 , Norton  - Ok.

We bring deep apologies for inconveniences with false positive responses. We hope for your understanding.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
GEK_the_Reaper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEK_the_Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2017 at 1:50pm
Dear Marniftarr,

I just downloaded and tested the files with Bitdefender. No threats have been found!! THANK YOU! +1 from my side (I wanted to give +10 but it did not work).

Will "testfly" the update tomorrow.

Regards from Germany!
P3D v4, GEP3D+UTX, ASP4+ASCA, FSGlobal Ultimate NG, ORBX Trees HD, Chase Plane,...
flyingace63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingace63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2017 at 4:29am
Ok, I got 7 out of 57 for ezca.exe, 0 out of 57 for config.exe and 2 out of 57 for updater.exe

Tony B.

"In the end FIAT money always returns to its intrinsic value - zero" - Voltaire
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2017 at 5:54am

AegisLab 義集思安全實驗室 - china

baidu - 百度一下,你就知道 - china

bkav - vietnam.
endgame - is  this antivirus ?
invincea - is this antivirus ?

Only one - Symantec antivirus have false-positive reaction.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
flyingace63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingace63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2017 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Marniftarr Marniftarr wrote:

AegisLab 義集思安全實驗室 - china

baidu - 百度一下,你就知道 - china

bkav - vietnam.
endgame - is  this antivirus ?
invincea - is this antivirus ?

Only one - Symantec antivirus have false-positive reaction.

You're asking me? How am I supposed to know if they're antiviruses. You're the one who recommended that site. And why do you dismiss the 3 antiviruses from China and Vietnam?
Tony B.

"In the end FIAT money always returns to its intrinsic value - zero" - Voltaire
Denco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2017 at 7:41am
As of today Kasperky is reporting that EZDOK contains malware. I know this is not the case since I've been using it without problems but it's very inconvenient because it's deleting ezdok files.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2017 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Denco Denco wrote:

As of today Kasperky is reporting that EZDOK contains malware. I know this is not the case since I've been using it without problems but it's very inconvenient because it's deleting ezdok files.

Antivirus responds to EZCA2.5 therefore, due to the fact that EZCA for maximum performance uses some methods of work with keyboard and mouse is similar in principle to the work of some viruses. Just add EZCA to the antivirus exceptions.

Ezdok Camera v.2 Beta-test team   {Sorry for my English. It's not my native language. I really hope that I understand written English.}
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic