SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZDOK generates a file with a wrong name

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braudoux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZDOK generates a file with a wrong name
    Posted: December-19-2017 at 12:46pm
Hi all,
Let me explain what I mean through a sequence of events:
After the selection of my Carenado Phenom, and when everything is loaded, EZDOK starts and set the cameras (this what I understand from what I can see...)

Then I receive this  warning message 

Initially I though that the problem was created by the Navigraph component... But after investigation I noticed that this is an issue with EZDOK.

While digging, I discovered that a tempo file { G1000 PRODIGY.ini} was created in the folder [Documents\Camtemp\recent\virtual_cockpit with the file name starting with a {space}.

Therefore I deleted the camera from within the application and updated the camera set.
Then, I changed the aircraft in my scenario, and reloaded my Phenom... and the file was again created.

So, in order to ensure that no trace of the camera remained, I restarted P3D and selected the aircraft Phenom and the file was created again despite the camera was not existing in the set. 
This happens only with my Carenado EMB505 Phenom 300 with Navigraph extension...

How can I exit this situation ? How this file can be created ? Please any help is welcome...
Bruno

I am running P3D v4.1 and EZCA v2.6.0.27. / Sim. ver. 4.1.7.22841
P3D V4.1 on SSD512-W10.64 /Add-ons on HDD 2To
Intel Core I7+3770K, RAM16Gb, NVidia GTX1070, Surround 3x27inc,
Saitex: X55, Yoke Pro, Multi panel, Rudder pedals, GF Throttle.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2017 at 4:08pm
Hi!
Why did you decide that the problem is related to Ezdok camera?
Ezdok Team. {EZCA2-beta versions test and limited support}

Му Ezdok.2 cameras profiles there: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Jkrw/W9trazJpN
braudoux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braudoux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2017 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Hi!
Why did you decide that the problem is related to Ezdok camera?

Hello,
It is not a decision, it is only an observation: any time I change the aircraft, the folder is modified... And the folder is strangely labelled CAMTEMP (Camera) and VIRTUAL COCKPIT...
Which other software does handle cameras and virtual cockpit ???

My post is here not to blame but to solve my issue. 

Can anyone confirm:
1. that the creation of this folder is triggered by EZDOK ?
2. if yes, where can I change it ?
3. if no, what could be the origin !

Thanks for assistance
BRuno
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2017 at 1:09am
Hi , Bruno.

This always happens when starting EZ. A folder is created to put temporary files of cameras into it. This is a copy. Before clicking on the Update Camera Set, all changes will occur in these copies.
The Camtemp folder is completely deleted with all contents when EZ is closed. Also, the folder is completely cleared before opening the EZ.
The location of the Camtemp folder in the Documents folder is selected in order to exclude problems with administrator rights. Microsoft wants that the user temporary files are located in this place.

If there was a problem with this folder - write to us through the ticket system at www.ezdok-camera.com.
This issue requires an individual solution.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
braudoux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braudoux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2017 at 5:51am
Thanks a lot, that is a constructive answer. I will do it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic