SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZdok can't find P3D v4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 09RKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZdok can't find P3D v4
    Posted: September-07-2017 at 7:16pm
Hi all!

That says it all... EZdok can't find P3D v4.

I ran EZdok-2-Setup.exe from c:\EZDok Software, then installed v2.5. The Config.exe. file runs seamlessly. It DID see P3Dv4 at the correct path.

Per instructions, I copied the content of c:\EZdok Software to c:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA2.

P3D v4 is on another SSD, not c:\ if that matters.

When clicking ezlauncher.exe and/or EZCA.exe I get "P3D/FSX process not found. Application can not run".

I ran both simconnect.msi files to no avail. Obviously I'm not seeing EZCA under Add-ons in P3Dv4.

Any help will be MOST appreciated... Tkx!
Doug
Doug
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2017 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by 09RKC 09RKC wrote:

Hi all!

That says it all... EZdok can't find P3D v4.

I ran EZdok-2-Setup.exe from c:\EZDok Software, then installed v2.5. The Config.exe. file runs seamlessly. It DID see P3Dv4 at the correct path.

Per instructions, I copied the content of c:\EZdok Software to c:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA2.

P3D v4 is on another SSD, not c:\ if that matters.

When clicking ezlauncher.exe and/or EZCA.exe I get "P3D/FSX process not found. Application can not run".

I ran both simconnect.msi files to no avail. Obviously I'm not seeing EZCA under Add-ons in P3Dv4.

Any help will be MOST appreciated... Tkx!
Doug

"P3D/FSX process not found. Application can not run" is the message that You aren't starting P3D. Start ezlauncher.exe or EZCA.exe manually is not necessary, EZCA itself starts automatically when you start P3D.
Still Your fault - " I copied the content of c:\EZdok Software to c:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA2." This should not be.
Need to copy to a folder c:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA2 the contents of ZIP with version EZCA2.5 for the update version 2.0
Ezdok Camera v.2 Beta-test team   {Sorry for my English. It's not my native language. I really hope that I understand written English.}
09RKC View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 09RKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2017 at 9:50pm
Tkx for your response!

Plz then verify I'm to do the following:

Copy all contents of the "2.5 beta 64 build 11" folder over to c:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA2\

Is that correct?

Tkx Nick
Doug
Doug
Doug
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2017 at 1:04am
Yes, it is correct.

Download 2.5 beta 64 build 11...
Replace with owerwrite all files form this archive to c:\ProgramFiles(86)\EZCA2 .

Replace one in c:\ProgramFiles(86)\EZCA2

Add all .EXE files from EZCA2 folder to exclusion list of your antivirus.
Run new configure tool (config.exe), select Prepar3d V4 then reconfigure simulator. 

Ezdok Camera v.2 Beta-test team   {Sorry for my English. It's not my native language. I really hope that I understand written English.}
09RKC View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 09RKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2017 at 8:51am
Everything's up and running.

Tkx Nick!!
Doug
Doug
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2017 at 10:14am
Originally posted by 09RKC 09RKC wrote:

Everything's up and running.

Tkx Nick!!
Doug

Hi Doug!
That's fine :)
Follow the forum thread "EZCA 2.5 for Prepar 4 HERE !...", there we discuss all the features of the latest version and published updates. Any questions ask, and we will try to assist in case of any failures.

Best regards,
Nick
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic