SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZdok Camera what next

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fonopal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZdok Camera what next
    Posted: September-13-2017 at 8:15am
Hello. I am not able to find any topics about what to do after the installation from EZdok v2.
I would love to use it with my FSX but I don't know the procedure after the installation. Do I have to delete all the numbers A + S etc. on my keyboard in FSX the same as with EZdoc v1.15?? Could you also tell a stupid old man which of the Buttons on my Saitek X52 Control is the hud button?? I would so pleased if someone could and would help me. Thank you indeed.Fonopal Angry

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2017 at 9:06am
Hello!
The first thing recommended is to update EZCA to version 2.5. In the first post of threads about the 2.5 beta You will find a link to the archive for the updates.
http://www.simforums.com/Forums/ezca-2-5-for-prepar-4-here_topic58324.html

This version works fine with FSX and has an advanced effects processor.

Download latest version of EZCA Configurator (config.exe) and replace one in EZCA2 folder.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_JG6jA7vaHgSElhZktadFR3LUU

Run the Configurator and it will remove all conflict of key assignments in FSX. After that, set up management in EZCA and welcome to the thread EZCA 2.5 for Prepar 4 HERE !, where we discuss all possible problems and find a solution.
Ezdok Camera v.2 Beta-test team   {Sorry for my English. It's not my native language. I really hope that I understand written English.}
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic