SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - EZdok Camera Version 2 First Release now Available
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZdok Camera Version 2 First Release now Available

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STUARTH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2017 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by STUARTH STUARTH wrote:

Has anyone tried Ezdok v2 with FacetrackNOIR face tracking software, and if so how should setup and configure Ezdok? Any settings that should be disabled?

Cheers,
Stuart

Just bumping this post, as I would like to get the FaceTrackNOIR software working but would also like to keep Ezdok v2.5 too. I know Ezdok 1.7 had mods to work with TrackIR, but what does one need to do if using the FaceTrackNOIR program?
eandar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2017 at 4:45pm
I downloaded the coupon how do i use it to upgrade to 2

Eh5an777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eh5an777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2017 at 3:18am
Hello,

Firstly, thanks a lot for your great video on how to setup EZCA V2. However, I've encountered an issue that is shown in the video, I would most appreciate help with. When I bought EZCA V2 it successfully installed the configuration icon on my desktop. It is also the first time I have bought EZCA, therefore I did not think I would need to update anything before I instantly run the application. So, I ran the EZCA configuration tool but it came up with a information notice.

This clearly says: "Before use utility, you should connect to PC all game devices, configure them, make on flight then close a simulator."
Like the video states, "if you have fulfilled it then click yes". I don't know what to do.

And I then just pressed "Yes", it detected my FSX SE. But, it then issued an ERROR saying: "Unable to write..." to the FSX SE location in my disk with one of my aircrafts mentioned.

Any solutions please. Have I done something wrong? What do I do with
Many thanks in advance.   
GSARAY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GSARAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2017 at 9:42am
Hello everyone, I have Prepar3D v4. I bought Ezdok and want to use it. But I can not install. It can not be installed on hard disk D. I would look at info.
natcret View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natcret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2017 at 11:29am
Originally posted by GSARAY GSARAY wrote:

Hello everyone, I have Prepar3D v4. I bought Ezdok and want to use it. But I can not install. It can not be installed on hard disk D. I would look at info.

Please see the thread below.  EZDOK for P3D v4 is in Beta.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic