SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - EZdok Camera Version 2 First Release now Available
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZdok Camera Version 2 First Release now Available

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capt. ReiViation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 8:39pm
Yeap. I unzipped the coupon and used that coupon. However, during the processing of the order, that message always pops up. Not sure why. 
vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Capt. ReiViation Capt. ReiViation wrote:

Yeap. I unzipped the coupon and used that coupon. However, during the processing of the order, that message always pops up. Not sure why. 

Is your virus scan turned OFF ?

Vaughan Martell
Capt. ReiViation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capt. ReiViation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 8:46pm
My virus scan is turned off. Has been for a while. 
vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 8:48pm

Was your Checkout Price correct after applying the coupon?

Note:you are buying a new product
 not "Reinstalling" the old one!
correct ?

Vaughan Martell
Steve Halpern View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Steve Halpern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 8:50pm
If you have trouble with the coupon and your email address the following may help you.

Make sure you can:

1. Login to your Flight1 account... See http://www.flight1.com/kb/kb.asp if you have trouble logging in.
2. After you can login to your account, view your orders...

3. If you see the product in your account, you should be good to go on the coupon. Otherwise, you may have ordered under a different email address. If you did, you may want to see this link... https://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=emailchange

Contact Flight1 Customer Service if required if the above does not help you.
Steve

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capt. ReiViation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 8:54pm
Yeap. The price goes to 12.00 and is correct. And I am purchasing, not reinstalling. I will try the customer service link. Hopefully that will fix the problem. 
mikeadamo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeadamo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 8:55pm
Hi All,

I'm having an issue with the install. First, I completely uninstalled my original version of EZCA, cleaned my registry and rebooted to make sure I start with a "clean slate".

The install appears to complete successfully but the EZCA2 Config Tool isn't in the EZCA2 folder and the shortcut on my desktop is pointing to the exe being in the EZCA2 folder so it's broken. Also, there's no entry in the exe.xml file for P3D so when I start P3D there's no sign of EZCA.

Any thoughts? I've run the install as Administrator.

Thanks.

Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capt. ReiViation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 8:57pm
One quick question. When changing the email address on an order, what is it referring to when asking about the 'Order Password'?
DirtSailor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 9:14pm
tell that to PMDG
LZScout View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LZScout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by Marniftarr Marniftarr wrote:

Lantz

You are very exacting to addition which works with overdocumentation. Don't forget that 90% of functions which are done by EZ aren't documented and weren't developed by Microsoft. 
   This addition - the most difficult thing and most difficult it to adapt it to the simulator.  Don't demand simple things from difficult. Some functions about which you speak or aren't possible or will demand extra time. Any change in the program causes the mass of mistakes in users. Each change demands long beta testing. I will remind that this add-on is written to overprotocol and overdocumentation. It not the standard application for Windows,  it works not standardly. We considered many options. But have stopped on it. As is.

I'm hoping the animosity I detect in your reply to my suggestions is due more to your unfamiliarity to the English language than to your actual intent. Although I'm not sure I understand everything in your response, I do believe I understand you don't intend to improve on the issues I raised. I'm sure that developing the program is very difficult and frustrating, as is dealing with customers such as myself who raise issues on your softwares functionality. My only intent was to suggest improvements. You, of course, have the option whether to consider them or not. Your customers have the option to use your product "as is" or consider offerings from you competitors, I.E. "Chaseplane" by FSFX Packages. Your success or failure in the market depends on the decisions you make.
LZScout
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:01pm
Product As Is and optimised for background. No interface , Nothing superfluous on the screen to make long flights.
Please do not talk about clones of EZ here. Such  posts i will delete.  

I have a team of advanced beta testers (In Russian)  and they will tell me as where to make. !

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
gpbarth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gpbarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:18pm
I followed all of the directions, but it said my login was incorrect. I did a password reset, and can now get into the site, but when I try to re-install the software using my Flight1 login to validate I enter my email address and password, and it says the information is incorrect.

As I already deleted the old software, I have no other way to validate. I am using the coupon, so I don't want to lose the reduced price by backing out of this now.

I do have a valid login and I did purchase EZDok through Flight1. It's on my purchase records.
-= Gary =-
jimcarrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimcarrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:28pm
Marniftarr, I for one have not had problems with the program so far. it installed fine in the latest version of P3D. I have had no slow downs when typing in boxes or adding joystick buttons.
No problems when adding cameras. I played with quite a few options that you provide and had no problems. It was easy to import camera presets from th DB folder in C:/username/appdata/EZDOK

Only thing that slowed me down for a while was creating joystick buttons for selecting the cameras once I had adjusted a preset that I imported from your DB folder. That problem was fixed by watching a youtube video created from ver 1.8.

I am already enjoying version 2, and I thank you very much for the discount. 
jimcarrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimcarrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by gpbarth gpbarth wrote:

I followed all of the directions, but it said my login was incorrect. I did a password reset, and can now get into the site, but when I try to re-install the software using my Flight1 login to validate I enter my email address and password, and it says the information is incorrect.

As I already deleted the old software, I have no other way to validate. I am using the coupon, so I don't want to lose the reduced price by backing out of this now.

I do have a valid login and I did purchase EZDok through Flight1. It's on my purchase records.

you didn't save your key file or proof of purchase.html? There are two options, logging into your account or providing the key file.
gpbarth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gpbarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by jimcarrel jimcarrel wrote:

Originally posted by gpbarth gpbarth wrote:

you didn't save your key file or proof of purchase.html? There are two options, logging into your account or providing the key file.

I tried using the "Reinstall Using Your Flight1 Logon and Password. My email is correct and my password is also correct, so why is it saying, "The information could not be validated because your account login or password is incorrect?" The order is in my records, and I assume my password is correct because I can login up here.
-= Gary =-
jimcarrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimcarrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:38pm

I know you said you turned off virus program, but did you run the installer as admin?
That bit me once.
jimcarrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimcarrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:43pm
gpbarth, I know you keep stating you tried the login account method (which is the lower option) but did you try the top option to offer the keyfile? The keyfile is tied to your account and you can skip the email bit. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capt. ReiViation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:44pm
Yeap, ran the installer as admin. I finally was able to get it to work and downloading right now. Can't wait to use V2! :)
jimcarrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jimcarrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:48pm

One quick question. When changing the email address on an order, what is it referring to when asking about the 'Order Password'?

The order password used to be the last 4 of the credit card you used.
If you don't have it, you can get it by going somewhere on the store and asking for a list of your orders (sorry haven't done that bit in about 4 years, and it was hard to figure out how then)

* oops, just noticed that Steve Halpern gives the link in his post above 
gpbarth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gpbarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by jimcarrel jimcarrel wrote:

gpbarth, I know you keep stating you tried the login account method (which is the lower option) but did you try the top option to offer the keyfile? The keyfile is tied to your account and you can skip the email bit. 

First off, I uninstalled the old EZDok. Secondly, I can't find a key file anywhere, unless it's up here on my account. I don't have the data on the card(?) I mught have used for the purchase. I have always used the bottom choice before with no problems. And I keep getting the message that if I back out of this, I'll lose the coupon.
-= Gary =-
jimcarrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimcarrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 11:58pm
Sorry that you can't find the keyfile, I think I've got about twenty backed up. I've got no other suggestions. I guess it is up to Flight1. Maybe Mr. Halpern will jump in again tomorrow.
sunshy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 1:27am
Hello guys,

I have bought the EZDOK v1.8 but currently its not installed on my new PC.

I'll be grateful if someone can post how to:
1.  purchases and download the upgrade and how to use the discount coupon.
2. Should I install EZDOK V1.8 prior installing the v2?

Thanks to all of you!

Shy
OMGEDSON View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OMGEDSON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 1:44am
Just updated today, noticed that the settings don't carry over from livery to livery for me, any thoughts? Almost like they didn't save.

Edson
Creator, TheSkyLounge.tv
leesanghun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leesanghun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 2:22am
Hi.
I.v isntalled v2 few hour ago.
SmileI had  a some mistake that I pasted wrong order number which is ultimate traffic 2.
But I realized what happen and repasted correct order number and installing is successful.

Above all  Fly with HORIZON LOCK mode is awesome.

Thanks a lot.
captfsng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captfsng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 2:49am
Looking amazing! Thank you so much for the discount!

Here's a YouTube video of a first look at EZdok 2.0 if interested. Looking sharp!

Vincent
FrAG_Archer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrAG_Archer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 2:49am
Здравствуйте!
Помогите, пожалуйста, решить проблему с покупкой?
Hi!
Could you help me to troubleshoot a purchase process problem?
While I try to follow a security purchase procedure via the wrapper I get an error message:

Flight1.com E-Commerce
---------------------------
Your order could not be approved because of the following reason:

Security Check Failed. Please try again later.

Please check your information and try again.

What wrong I cannot understand. What information that I've provided may be incorrect?
I don't remember any similar problem with my previous purchases of other products distributed via F1 wrapper...

TNK4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TNK4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 2:58am
I don't have EZCA V1 Installed, I made sure that all traces of it had gone just in case and found nothing, so Im starting fresh here.
branks737 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote branks737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 4:01am
Just purchased ezdok2 and it's a fantastic. Just have one problem, I can't seem to access menus to the left hand side/bottom. I can't scroll down to them for some reason. I am using pmdg 737 and p3d v3.4 hot fix2. I have put red arrows at the menus I can't see or access
Branko Markovic
Willsb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willsb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 4:59am
Hi,

Just purchased the upgrade - Thanks for the discount :)

I have a few issues. I'm using P3D client version 3.4.9.18400.

1) I can't seem to get the Horizon hold feature to work. It's turned on in the EZCA interface but it doesn't work. Tested in the default Baron as per install video.

2) The transition movement between cameras seems quite jerky. Panning with TrackIR or the mouse is 100% smooth, but changing presets by clicking a different preset in the Virtual Cockput camera list is far less smooth? This was not a problem in EZCA v1.

Any idea how I can resolve these issues?

Thanks!
Winterino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winterino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 5:02am
Just created my account because I wanted to say excellent work! Smooth install and no problems so far (I expect some as what software isn't released without bugs these days!).

I set up my cameras in the CS 737 and took her for a spin. It was a good opportunity to set up some new cameras and rethink my button placement which I never did get around to changing from my first purchase. I imported the PMDG 737 and tweaked it for my older bird and the results are great! Much more immersive feeling in the cockpit.

Maybe set up a bug report forum which your beta testers can read through people's problems and it keeps the bug reports out of this thread!

Nice work!

OMGEDSON View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OMGEDSON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 5:03am
V2 doesn't seem to work in replay mode which was a time when it would shine most on stream as I got to do cinematic camera work. Please make it work in replay mode again like v1?
Willsb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willsb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 5:32am
After some more testing I have to say that V2 is significantly worse than V1 for me..

• Can't seem to create new cameras... Can only copy and paste existing cameras
  • Can't seem to edit some cameras. I press the edit key (NUM 2) and hear a single "blip" noise, and move camera then hit NUM2 again and hear the asme blip noise. When I then try and switch to another camera and back again it hasn't saved the changes
  • It's not clear when EZCA saves changes to the aircraft camera preset. I've made the "Pilot" camera for the F22 about 3 times now as it doesn't seem to remember the camera when quitting/reloading P3D.
  • Horizon hold feature doesn't work.
  • UI Is still clunky (as above, I can't create new cameras at all), I used to be able to double click in a cell and write a name to create a new camera in EZCA v1, but that doesn't work anymore.
  • Still can't "Zoom out" on the Virtual Walls UI. There are some wall edges that are off-screen and so their boundary can't be dragged back into the visible portion of the Walls Popup. This has been a problem since V1.
  • Can't scroll or resize the popup windows as per user above.
  • Mouse and keyboard speed settings sometimes seem to change
  • Removing key assignments is still clunky. I have to focus the input and then close the EZCA View System popup before pressing another key to remove an assignment it seems?
  • Sometimes switching to an "Aircraft" camera after being in a VC camera switches the view to the build in P3D Fly-By Mode View, you have to click the aircraft camera again for the correct camera to be loaded.
  • Why do i now get a popup saying "The parameters has been edited do you want to save settings?" Doesn't it autosave changes like EZCA v1..?

I've tried running EZCA as admin, rerunning the EZCA config tool, switching SimConnect versions (the latest I have installed is 10.0.61259.0) but nothing help.

I'm assuming there is some mis-configuration with my setup, as others are not reporting these issues... 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

markf121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markf121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 6:06am
Hi Mike

have you had any reply or solution as I am getting the same issues as yourself. Let me know if you get a reply regards
markf121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markf121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 6:09am
Hi Mike

Have you had any response as I am having the same issues?
vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 6:28am
Originally posted by captfsng captfsng wrote:

Looking amazing! Thank you so much for the discount!

Here's a YouTube video of a first look at EZdok 2.0 if interested. Looking sharp!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vqCC-FaDag&t=15s

Vincent

Nice introduction video of Ezdok V2 installing and working great / smooth panning etc.....

Vaughan Martell
ovold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ovold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 7:00am
I can not make a purchase:

Your order could not be approved because of the following reason: 

Security Check Failed. Please try again later.

Please check your information and try again.
Vik188 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vik188 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 7:40am
Привет!
Я не могу сделать покупку. Я вхожу мою кредитную карту, я нажимаю ОК и ничего не происходит ... В шоке
Turambar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turambar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 7:50am
Unfortunately after installing EZdok v2 there doesn't appear a config.exe file. I installed as admin so that can;t be the problem. 
Help would be appreciated!

KR Turambar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 7:57am
Originally posted by Willsb Willsb wrote:

Hi,

1) I can't seem to get the Horizon hold feature to work. It's turned on in the EZCA interface but it doesn't work. Tested in the default Baron as per install video.
Thanks!

Open
OnlineHelp-->Links-->HORIZON HOLD - absolutely new feature. How  to use it ? 
Watch this video please.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2017 at 8:01am
Originally posted by OMGEDSON OMGEDSON wrote:

V2 doesn't seem to work in replay mode which was a time when it would shine most on stream as I got to do cinematic camera work. Please make it work in replay mode again like v1?

What about you ?  What is cinematic camera ? May be Floating camera ? Stream ? What the stream? this is EZCA . Not a chas//ne
Floating camera will support in a middle of Feb. 

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
  Share Topic