SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - EZdok Camera Version 2 First Release now Available
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZdok Camera Version 2 First Release now Available

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simperfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2017 at 5:22pm
Apparently not -

I am sure Marniftarr confirmed this on the forum somewhere !
Kevin
STUARTH View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STUARTH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2017 at 5:27pm
That's a shame. Maybe it's something to consider?

Ztuart
simperfi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simperfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2017 at 5:43pm

Found it. - note the word --- temporary - hmm very interesting !

Originally posted by Marniftarr Marniftarr wrote:

Originally posted by natcret natcret wrote:

Originally posted by MarioB MarioB wrote:

Absolutely love the quick exit and 2Dpanels options features. This V2 brings with the constant improvements brings EZDOK to new highs in camera control.

A big thanks Smile

Question: Can we adjust the zoom on the outside camera after the quick exit?

I found that going into normal edit mode allows you to *temporarily* change the zoom while in QE mode, however, it does not stay once you go back into the cockpit or other views.

ZOOM for QE mode is fixed (temporary).

Kevin
costa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote costa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2017 at 10:24am
hi impossible to open that file of cupons. cpn file. how to open ???? thanks
willard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote willard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2017 at 8:17am
a keyboard shortcut to observer mode would be great.
FSXMB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSXMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2017 at 7:28am
I bought EZ-Dok back in 2014 and it has never properly worked. As updates came along, I updated but still could not get ezdok to work without violation errors at some point during the flight. Short haul flight I could use it but not without having to restart it multiple times, long haul flight were a definate no no. I recently got FSX SE and hoped that would be better but I cannot get EZDok to work at all with SE. Violation errors all the time.

FSX and others need a good camera add on, now when EZdok works, it is a very good add on compared to what wasnt available. Now we have V2 AND we have another option, Chaseplane. But, to be honest right now, I would need to see the author of ezdok offer a fully functional, albeit time limited trial of ezdok 2 before I would upgrade.

If not then its bye bye ezdok and buy buy chaseplane.

Edit. My EZDok v1 order number is 1138330
vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2017 at 10:24am
Originally posted by FSXMB FSXMB wrote:

I bought EZ-Dok back in 2014 and it has never properly worked. As updates came along, I updated but still could not get ezdok to work without violation errors at some point during the flight. Short haul flight I could use it but not without having to restart it multiple times, long haul flight were a definate no no. I recently got FSX SE and hoped that would be better but I cannot get EZDok to work at all with SE. Violation errors all the time.

FSX and others need a good camera add on, now when EZdok works, it is a very good add on compared to what wasnt available. Now we have V2 AND we have another option, Chaseplane. But, to be honest right now, I would need to see the author of ezdok offer a fully functional, albeit time limited trial of ezdok 2 before I would upgrade.

If not then its bye bye ezdok and buy buy chaseplane.

Edit. My EZDok v1 order number is 1138330

I used Ezdok v1 and it worked ok for me with FSX Acceleration and P3D.

I did upgrade to Ezdok v2 but it had problems (reported in this forum). I think Ezdok v2 was released form beta testing too soon.
So, I un-installed the Ezdok v2 upgrade.
I will wait for the next Ezdok V2.x (with bug fixes) to be released before testing again.

I reinstalled Ezdok v1.18.7 and it is working ok for me with FSX Acceleration P3D v3.4.22.19868 (hot fix 3).

What was your problem with Ezdok v1?

Vaughan Martell
FSXMB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSXMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2017 at 11:21am
As I said access violations, multiple, like 100 or more back to back. And as I feared, another version not working and he/she wants money for it, again not until I get a trial to see if it works.
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2017 at 12:23pm
I did upgrade to Ezdok v2 but it had problems (reported in this forum). I think Ezdok v2 was released form beta testing too soon.
===
Vons , please do not think. One must understand simple things - EZ in a release stage since Jan. 
No more beta. No alpha. Only release because code of V2 polished during 3 years from 2013 to 2016 .. V2 developed parallely during  v1 sales.
If you follow the development of the project, then you should remember that in 2014 after adapting 1.18 for P3D, I said that in version 1.18 new algorithms will be used. Version 1 was beta for 5 years but in fact the development of version 2 was parallel with 1.18 and version 2 is tested for 3 years on computers of 30 people. There are no beta versions anymore. Before making a release, EZ undergoes a thorough beta testing. If there are problems, then approximately 0.01% of users. There is a statistics which. You  can ask Flight1 for verifying. There are number of sales, the number of returns and a very small number of people for whom EZ does not work for unknown reasons. These people write complaints, bombard our tech support and write on the forums their dissatisfied reviews. It creates a feeling that their personal problem is a problem for everyone. Even for  byuers of EZ in future.
There is a category of buyers who want personal attention. Face-to-Face. From the experience of technical support work in past years, I made a very important conclusion. If you start communicating with these customers - it does not end well. They begin to demand the realization of completely crazy ideas thinking that EZ is relevant to the developers of the simulator. Has no relationship. Most EZ functions work overmanual on undocumented features of the simulator. The development of EZ is sandwiched between the requirements of customers and the possibility of a simulator engine.There is not any developers of  EZ (Chaseplane , OpusFS) who  can modify the simulator engine to create a new (and user frendly)  functions.  I can tell all the restrictions... but need it ?
People think that the developer EZ can complete the missing functions of the simulator. 

Now , can  only improve the interface between user and EZ .. no more. There will be no additional floating cameras, there will be no fantastic and amazing cinema  modes in both products (EZ and CP and other)  that would work perfectly for 100% of users. All these functions work overmanual and require the developer of non-standard solutions . But there are limitations of the simulator and many such functions work not logically and not as the developer itself would like. But users want these functions. They are warned that you will spit. What you do not like it. But the user wants. After that, virtual doors appear .. and other poorly functioning functions.
In this forum there was a thread of wishes. But for 7 years of the project's existence this branch was expanded by fantasies that could not be done with such limitations of the simulator.
Let the developer of CP also does not lie. He just started developing CP 2016 year, and no one knows his level of programming skills. He is a great artist and designer. But such additions that work in real time require other knowledge. I have been working as a programmer since I was 18 years old. Now I'm 43. I've dedicated this whole life to this cause. I'm not an designer, but I can write very fast optimized code at the machine language level and you can compare the CP and EZ CPU load levels. EZ takes away at 7 !!! times less, while the EZ effect processor is 20 times more complex and this already works in version 2.
For this reason, let the CP developer not deceive people that he, with such programming skills will do the promised functions. Perhaps it will, but you will not use them. And yes, most of these functions were tested back in 2008 and they were of very poor quality and impossible to improve the quality of these functions without a thorough upgrade of the simulator engine. Therefore, there is no debris in the EZ V2 and do not demand it please in future !

I repeat. The owners of  source code of simulator is Lockneed Martin, Dovetail and Steam now. These are the largest giants who paid a huge amount of money for the source code of the simulator. No one else has source code other than these companies. No one can modify the engine simulator to the most of us. To EZ developed further, requires a deep modification of the engine simulator. Let me remind you that the development of EZ began in 2007. In 2008-2009, all the functions of the simiconnect have been studied in a smallest details to make the first versions of the EZ. I developed and  made the camera manager to attach  effects to cameras. In 2010, there was the first release of EZ v 1.3. Thus, all documented functions were studied back in 2010 but if all making with specification - this addons will not interesting for you.   I'll remind you that in Prepar3D and also in FSX-SE, there were no changes in the code that is responsible for the cameras. Development of simulator was stopped on the version of FSX SP2. (Approximately 2008) This means that all functions and part of the code in P3D and FSX-SE is still at the development level of 2008. Start ClassViewer and look at the name of the classes of the simulator windows. The main window of Prepar3D 2017  is called "FS98MAIN" .. Does everyone remember FS98?

In order for EZ functions (and other camera addons) to work perfectly, a deep upgrade of the  simulator core is required. The question is who will upgrade the engine for small toll like camera addon ? EZdok team ? May be he will  upgrade "Windows" too ?

Do not require the developers of EZ beyond the natural. All that could be squeezed out from cameras  - squeezed out in version V2. Now the project is in the polishing stage. The work of the cameras will remain the same. Do not wait for VirtualDoors and other garbage functions because this is not possible in a hight quality now (in all versions simulator) . EZca - just for fly , not for experiments in a runways . There is no gangway coordinate, there is no stairway angle .. there is nothing. There is one single point - this is the coordinates of the door and this will not allow you to climb the ladder, pass by the stewardess to the pilot's cabin. I searched solution  for virtual doors -  2 years in 2008-2010. Nothing. And I can not afford to spend time on such functions because have very big limitation of FS engine for realise it in a hight quality.  I did not promise these functions because the quality of implementation of such functions will be very low. Why do unfinished, poorly performing functions?

But in EZ v2.5  have  surpises little bit  for users.. :-) 

Now developing of EZ is continue. I can not release small features every week. I like  major updates. 
(Sorry for English - Translated with google).

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
FSXMB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSXMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2017 at 1:08pm
hi Marniftarr, Im taking by your rant that you are the author or affiliated to to EZdok. While your post is very enlightening it does not however help my situation. I suffered years of playing FSX with EZdok whithout ever complaining as it was the only and the best we had so I made done with it.

Recently I bought FSX SE and I cannot get EZdok to work at all, violation errors, hundreds of them, causing EZdok and the flight sim to eventually crash. A request for a trial version is not much to ask, but going by your take on it, maybe it is. If not then I will not be upgrading to EZdok 2 because there is an alternative.

If you want to keep a customer, who hasnt complained all these years how bad EZdok was for me, fine just say because I cant use FSX without a camera addon and will happily take my business elsewhere. Now that I can.

I like ezdok, its familiar and easy to use but it has to work.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2017 at 1:44pm
FSXMB it is  very strange , but as you very long user  of EZ you should know that Flight1 have refund during 30 days after purchase. So, if the program does not work, you can take refund to 1 cent without explanation. 
Such this is the trial version. Since the implementation of such projects is extremely difficult (sometimes it is easier to write an independent game or a complex independent application) then the protection is integrated to project so it does not give any possibility to create separate demos or trial versions since they will be hacked in 1 week and all work for a few years will go to the garbage tank.
I do not have the right to do this for  the program which  I have been developing of idea  for about 10 years.

Thus, Flight1 is the only software provider in the field of simulator that has a system of returns. Thus, you do not lose anything at all. This is a very competent solution that has been working since 2005. With such a service there can not be dissatisfied customers. Those who do not like it take a refund, but this is about 1% of the total number of buyers because 99% of buyers are happy. This is statistics.
Just try V2, but if you do not like it - take a refund and do not scream to entire Internet, because by taking the refund there is no reason to shout at forums about your particular incompatibility problems. No purchase - no reason. Money returned .. 
Acess violation errors were in version 1.xx, but now there were no such mistakes. Recently there were 2 cases when EZ caused a common error 0x000005, but this error occurred in other add-ons that requires code analysis from the developers of these applications. But this is an extremely rare case.
The characteristics of upbringing and language barrier do not allow me to be more talkative. I apologize if I do not observe the etiquette to which you are used. Some say that I'm arrogant. Do not remember that. Most likely this is the complexity of the translation and not the correct conclusion.

And yes . I am a author of EZ and
==
because there is an alternative.
===
There is an alternative for V1.. not for V2.. This will be an alternative when this program will not take resources like Skype while compressing streaming video. What she is doing now is an extremely simplified version of EZ 1.5 2011 and we have a gap of 3 years between us. . Open the task manager and see the CPU usage of this program.
But you do not need an advanced interface for the background program, which you do not see 99% of the time. It's just a poorly designed and optimized code wrapped in a nice interface and it's unfortunate that people buy these products with their eyes, not with reason and without the ability to return money. Advanced interface does not mean high quality of the program and does not mean the level of developer programming. As a rule, in most cases, the opposite is true. The fastest and most advanced algorithms are without the interface, and the most stupid code is in the advanced shell.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
FSXMB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSXMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2017 at 2:35pm

Acess violation errors were in version 1.xx, but now there were no such mistakes. 

So you admit that v1 has mistakes, then v2 cannot be a new program, you have an unfinished product in v1. So please fix version 1. or give v2 free to those who have already bought v1 in good faith, which by your own admission is broken.

I cannot support a product further if the author admits its broken, but its fixed in version 2 but you have to pay for it to be fixed.

I will let you answer before I continue.
FSXMB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSXMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2017 at 2:52pm
I have my computer setup as described in the following link by NickN 

I have very few programs in the background and ran FSX for many years without problems or ooms by following his way.

My computer is way better than those days but I still adhere to this as FSX et al are very demanding. But I get access violations with Ezdok way before I enter a flight so this is nothing to do with resourses.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2017 at 2:58pm

Flight1 have refunds - my answer for you. 
30 days trial period. Product "as is" wihout stupid promises and it  guarantee works for 99% byuers.
Your choise -  it is your choise.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2017 at 5:57pm
"But in EZ v2.5  have  surpises little bit  for users.. :-) 

Now developing of EZ is continue. I can not release small features every week. I like  major updates. "

Ok, sounds good to me.

Have a good evening.

Vaughan Martell
STUARTH View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STUARTH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2017 at 7:37am
Having seen some of the negative posts above re Ezdok v2 and FSXSE, I thought I would put finger to post, so to speak, and add that I have been using v2 with FSXSE since its first beta release and have had no problems at all. Marniftar has done a brilliant job. Looking forward to his 2.5 surprises!

One question: if one has 2 devices connected e.g. a yoke and a joystick, can each be configured separately so that buttons and hat switch do the same views?

Thanks,
Stuart
natcret View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natcret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2017 at 11:26am
Originally posted by STUARTH STUARTH wrote:

Having seen some of the negative posts above re Ezdok v2 and FSXSE, I thought I would put finger to post, so to speak, and add that I have been using v2 with FSXSE since its first beta release and have had no problems at all. Marniftar has done a brilliant job. Looking forward to his 2.5 surprises!

+1
rele View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2017 at 1:34pm
+2 EXCELLENT Smile
Fltplan14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fltplan14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2017 at 4:07pm
+3    

New to Ezdok camera

v2 rocks   -
Goggles
Xentric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xentric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2017 at 5:34pm

+1

Cheers,

Xentric
STUARTH View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STUARTH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2017 at 6:08pm
Marniftar,
Is there a way to slow down the zoom when in edit mode? I find it adjusts far too sensitively to mouse wheel or +/- keys and is very difficult to set accurately. Alternatively is it possible to edit it in a file somewhere e.g. in the aircraft.cfg?

Thanks,
Stuart

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2017 at 5:25am

One question: if one has 2 devices connected e.g. a yoke and a joystick, can each be configured separately so that buttons and hat switch do the same views?

Thanks,
Stuart

Guys, Flight1 allocated space in this forum for my product and thank for F1 for it, but the forum engine does not work perfectly. I do not receive a notification from you. Ie you create a theme or answer, but I do not see this notifications that should come by email. If you want to get an answer to your question here, ask, but I can not answer quickly.

==
Not now. Talks about this feature are already many and this talk began in 2010. But to make such a model, i  need to re-do all the code again. Now, the keyboard and joystick are polled according to an accelerated and optimized algorithm. This algorithm was polished for about 1 year. To satisfy your request, it takes at least 1 year for the code to be polished and worked for 99.99% users. I can do it right now, but from now on, a large betatest of this new function will begin. I do not think that it will please those who do not need this feature.

Is there a way to slow down the zoom when in edit mode? I find it adjusts far too sensitively to mouse wheel or +/- keys and is very difficult to set accurately. Alternatively is it possible to edit it in a file somewhere e.g. in the aircraft.cfg?
===
Yes it possible. I will add this to 2.5 . When EZ in EDIT mode , the sensetivity of ZOOM will divided 5..10 like axles. Good ?

Guys, i need answer on last question because i need add this feature to code then testing this durind 3-5 days.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
STUARTH View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STUARTH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2017 at 5:39am
No problem re more than one device. Can live with that fine.

Re slower zoom - sounds good. Looking forward to 2.5

Stuart
vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2017 at 6:57am
Marniftarr wrote:
"I do not receive a notification from you. Ie you create a theme or answer, but I do not see this notifications that should come by email. If you want to get an answer to your question here, ask, but I can not answer quickly."

I get notified by e-mail ok for many years on all Flight One sponsored commercial products. You may want to ask F1 to do a test to see why you have a problem.

It is good to see all pilots posting their problems in this forum and answers from other pilots and yourself.

Looking forward to 2.5.
Vaughan Martell
Xentric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xentric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2017 at 8:13pm

[QUOTE=STUARTH]
Yes it possible. I will add this to 2.5 . When EZ in EDIT mode , the sensetivity of ZOOM will divided 5..10 like axles. Good ?

Guys, i need answer on last question because i need add this feature to code then testing this durind 3-5 days.

Yes, please go ahead with that Marniftarr.

Cheers,

Xentric
STUARTH View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STUARTH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 3:38am
+1
morsoft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morsoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 6:33am
+1  Smile
xpernet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xpernet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2017 at 10:26am
Hi,
I have a problem with the look around mouse..
it works properly for 5 minute and then the mouse begining to move too slow and then just stop..
someone know this problem?
With kind regards,
Koren C.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2017 at 11:51am
Yes , this situation described here : http://www.ezdok-camera.com/troubleshooting

In a "Mouse did not response after 3-4 minutes after start EZCA" chapter.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
STUARTH View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STUARTH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2017 at 3:49pm
Marniftarr,
I have a small issue with ezdok v2 that maybe you or someone else can help. May not be an issue with ezdok itself.

I have set up my views with the Aerosoft A320 & 321 and all work fine except whenever I use the hat switch the current view judders before moving to the next view. The buttons on my CH Yoke work smoothly.

Has anyone else experienced this with the AS Airbus andknow how to resolve?

I have commented out default window views and all hotkey references in the panel.cfg and all default camera definitions in the aircraft.cfg, so I notsure what could be causing this judder as I don't see it in any other aircraft that I have set ezdok up for.

Cheers,
Stuart
OPTIMIST26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OPTIMIST26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2017 at 3:50pm
Thanks for this great addon friend...

I just wanted to mention this after reading above messages...

Thats all...
STUARTH View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STUARTH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2017 at 4:17pm
P.S. Think I found my answer elsewhere, so include here in case others experience a similar issue. I haven't actually tried it yet but from the text I think it might resolve the issue.

Re. AS-A320/321 Ezdok setup:
In addition to the above I also disable the following gauge in panel.cfg (of any A318,19,20,21):

//gauge46=..///AB_Systems!View,0,0,1,1 

This corrects all view-related oddities when using EZDOK (like flickering at view change etc.)
stho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2017 at 8:37am
Hi.
I think it could be a good idea if the EZCA window cound be resizeble

Zatoichi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zatoichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2017 at 12:55am
I wanted to thank Kevin for all his help and Marniftarr for the great software.

Yes, it is not perfect. But when I get it working (I have the "it closes after it launches" problem - a second start is all it takes) it adds so much depth to my experience that I cannot imagine doing without, now.

I am sure that it will work out either reading by the solution here or tinkering, or an update. In any case - THANK YOU.

STUARTH View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STUARTH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2017 at 6:19am
Has anyone tried Ezdok v2 with FacetrackNOIR face tracking software, and if so how should setup and configure Ezdok? Any settings that should be disabled?

Cheers,
Stuart
knocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2017 at 9:47pm
I’m not going to lie I was extremely disappointed with the stability and level of support i received as a customer of Ezdok v1 over the last couple of years since first purchasing.

Yesterday I gave in and purchased the upgrade as it was the cheaper option to the alternative and must say I’m very impressed.

It’s amazing what a little healthy competition does.

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2017 at 2:26am
Originally posted by knocks knocks wrote:

I’m not going to lie I was extremely disappointed with the stability and level of support ...

In EZdok Camera V. 2 user support works, I think you will not be disappointed.
Ezdok Camera v.2 Beta-test team   {Sorry for my English. It's not my native language. I really hope that I understand written English.}
vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2017 at 3:17am
Looking forward to Ezdok version 2.5
Vaughan Martell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2017 at 4:22am
The v2.5 available now for betatesting in  a beta thread !!!
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
lao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2017 at 9:39am
I have just bought EZDOK Version 2, but are there something I shall delete in FSX Assigtment, in 1,6 version I delete A-S-ctrl A and ctrl S, but shal I delete Num 1-9 ?
Best Regard
lao
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>
  Share Topic